Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
El Gasp! Popcorn Chicken!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosaline Faye

Bashful Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:50 am


Popcorn chicken is soooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:44 am


yay chicken!!!! XD

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Scary Math

Hygienic Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:21 pm


OH NOES! DX

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:45 pm


GoThIc_TaBoO
OH NOES! DX

User Image


I le noes you...The end of this has something I vant to say. YOO GONNA MAKE BISCUITS!?

Translation: I know you. And you got raped xD

ThunderLightnin


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:03 pm


Chicken in the morning chicken in the evening chicken ata supper time, chicken on a bagel, you can eat it anytime. I know I rock.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:50 pm


User Image

LoL whee

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Staff of 2006

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:24 pm


give me my chickin now i want that chickin from popeyes and kfc
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:14 pm


heart love dat chicken from popeyes! razz

crazysmileychic


shadow_K9

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:30 pm


ThunderLightnin
GoThIc_TaBoO
OH NOES! DX

User Image


I le noes you...The end of this has something I vant to say. YOO GONNA MAKE BISCUITS!?

Translation: I know you. And you got raped xD

*drops down form the sealing on a cable and grabs your giant gun thingy,then gos back up* ninja
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:42 pm


shadow_K9
ThunderLightnin
GoThIc_TaBoO
OH NOES! DX

User Image


I le noes you...The end of this has something I vant to say. YOO GONNA MAKE BISCUITS!?

Translation: I know you. And you got raped xD

*drops down form the sealing on a cable and grabs your giant gun thingy,then gos back up* ninja

eek she took my machine gun eek

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

EmoxBandit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am


ive never had popcorn chicken before. lol
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 am


then you have never lived. *looks at seriously* xd

Dramatic Rose

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//