Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Hangout Room
hi hi hi hi hi! XD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:09 pm


hey peoplez! how r u? wucha doin? hows life? do u like pie??? omg! being random is awesome!!! XD
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm


I love pie, but not apple. more like pumkin, I have a fro now and its off the chain, i can hide things in there, haha. Anyways whats up my fellow peolple, You know what I also like sour candy, the more the better and very pretty girls, i like those too. I feel like break dancing up in this piece

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:33 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
I love pie, but not apple. more like pumkin, I have a fro now and its off the chain, i can hide things in there, haha. Anyways whats up my fellow peolple, You know what I also like sour candy, the more the better and very pretty girls, i like those too. I feel like break dancing up in this piece

again with ur comments. ur always hella funny XD
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:02 pm


My awesome friends XD  

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

Staff of 2006

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:26 pm


Fate_5543
My awesome friends XD

yeah heres mine including u XD  
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:29 pm


micheal007
Fate_5543
My awesome friends XD

yeah heres mine including u XD

but i ish ur gaia sister now XD
my friend (on gaia) brian (far left),my bftte caitlyn (on my left? XD), my awesome gaia bf..correction..he's my gaia "husband"(my right?), Kyle..my gaia buddy (my bf's right), and (one of my buddies in RL) tenwie (far right)

my buddies r awesome!!!!! nd i couldnt find ur name so srry....  

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:54 pm


*dances in on air* Anyone want their food now? *puts plates of fish, chicken, beef down with noodles* *dances into kitchen* When you feel like you are all alone, Just like your best friend up and gone, Don't worry now, Don't worry now!

From best song ever: Don't Worry Now ~ Britt Nicole

~Nicci
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:14 pm


I will sing you all a song okay. You guys are insane in the membrane. Thats it this aint a show move it along people.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


shadow_K9

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:49 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
I will sing you all a song okay. You guys are insane in the membrane. Thats it this aint a show move it along people.

you herd the man!!
move it or lose it pall!!!
nothing to see here!!
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:44 am


thats right got my amn man to back me up. yeah!!!! lol

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:35 pm


y dont u guys post sumthin to talk about in this sub-forum? -.-
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:37 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
I will sing you all a song okay. You guys are insane in the membrane. Thats it this aint a show move it along people.


it true. true blue. everyone including you. don't forget fate 2.

like my poem? xd

~Nicci

P.S. I'm insane @ 3am! SORRY!!!

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:16 pm


wait a second, what is going on with ya playa's. Cuase the s*** is off tha hook ya heard. Peace up, A- town down.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:14 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
wait a second, what is going on with ya playa's. Cuase the s*** is off tha hook ya heard. Peace up, A- town down.

wth?

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


shadow_K9

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:34 am


hello~!
Reply
Hangout Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//