Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ︽Chatterbox︾
Tell for you your fortune?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evalyne Peirs

Devout Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:54 pm


User Image

I do a lot of tarot readings when I'm bored and people seem to always like their results. It might take me a while to do some readings because I have to do tarot practically under cover of nightfall so if anyone posts a request here I will pm it to them when I am able. Fellow guild members will get top priority.
If you would like me to tell you your fortune please post the following:
1. Pick one spread:
Dew Drop (one card)
Lily Pad (three cards)
Faerie Ring (six cards)
Two Paths (seven cards)
Daisy (nine cards)
Birthday (thirteen cards)
Rose Petals (five cards)
Acorn to Oak (nine cards)
Stroll (eight cards)
2. Pick a number between 1 and 78 for each card.
3. Pick a reasonably number of times you want me to shuffle the cards.
4. Pick one stone:
Rose quarts (meaning love0
amethyst (meaning bravery)
quarts (meaning mental clarity and purity)


User Image


I don't ask anything for it but if your going to pick a difficult spread I would appreciate a tip.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 pm


Sweet this seems fun

1) Rose Petals

2) 18, 47, 38, 1, 54

3) 3

4) quartz

Noelene_Oray2


ryuxten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:55 pm


1) daisy
2)76, 72, 14, 13, 3, 2, 8, 7
3)2
4)quartz
D<
Reply
︽Chatterbox︾

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//