Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ♣Questing♣
THE HUGE QUEST!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetFrostessa

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:34 pm


hi, im rebecca, and im questing for nitemare scarf!
it is six mil, and at the moment i only have 30k. gonk
i dont think i will be able to get it alone, so help is loved!
post your impossible quests here, and hope for donations! ^^
good luck!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 am


Hi. I'm Quint, and I have an impossible quest. Well, for myself and my spending habits it is. sweatdrop

Okay:
I am questing for a Picolitrosso's Urn.
I have 2k/400k
And I am waiting for a Blue-Yellow Joker Hat to sell.
Once it does, I will have at least 202k.
Unless I sell something else.

Der Narr Quintus
Crew


SweetFrostessa

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:34 pm


Der Narr Quintus
Hi. I'm Quint, and I have an impossible quest. Well, for myself and my spending habits it is. sweatdrop

Okay:
I am questing for a Picolitrosso's Urn.
I have 2k/400k
And I am waiting for a Blue-Yellow Joker Hat to sell.
Once it does, I will have at least 202k.
Unless I sell something else.

good luck with your quest! ^^
Reply
♣Questing♣

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//