Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ¿Advice?
Should I or Should I Not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which girl should I go with?
  The Ex
  Jessica
  Neither! Go with your homies!
View Results

Dark_Prince_Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 pm


Well, here's the story that leads up to my problem:
For Spring Break, I was leaving to go to Portugal (Yes. I am Portuguese). Before I leave, more like when I'm at the airport, I call my girlfriend to tell her that I'm at the airport and to let her know that I didn't get an internal SIM card for my cell phone, so I can't call her while I'm gone. She says that it's okay and she'll just wait until I get back to talk to me. We say that we love each other and bye and then hang up.
When I get back from having a REALLY shitty vacation on Thursday at three in the morning, I check my voicemail and see that I have one message. Here's the message: "Francisco, we're through. I can't stand this anymore and I'm not going to put up with you. Bye." I'm thinking "WTF? What did I do?" I don't think very long cause I fall asleep on my bed two minutes later.
Anyways, after school I call her and try to talk to her. She said that she knows that I'm ignoring her and purposely not answering my phone whenever she called. She then started saying all of this stuff about how I was cheating on her with some girl I met in Portugal and that she KNEW that I was.
First off, I have enough dignity and respect for other people to know that cheating is wrong and hurts the other person. So I would never and have never cheated while dating someone. Second, I did meet this one girl while I was in Portugal, but she's just a friend and the only thing really talked about was college and what we were hoping to do with our lives.
So I didn't talk with my now ex-girlfriend since then. Then on Saturday, she calls me asking if I wanted to go watch a movie with her. Alone. Just the two of us. That's a 'No'. She's going to make all these wild accusations and pretty much make me look like the biggest piece of s**t in school and then ask me to go see a movie while I'm pissed at her.

Well, here's the part where I'm going to ask for advice on what I should do:
Prom's coming up soon and nobody ever goes alone, so I'm planning on asking this girl that I know(who I will name Jessica, so that I don't have to use her real name) to be my date. But I get a call from my ex. She's in tears saying that she's sorry about what she did and she realizes that she was just being paranoid and over-reacted.
Being the abnormally nice guy that I am, I forgave her and now we're on good terms. Five minutes later, I get a call from my friend (John). John asks me how I'm going to ask Jessica to prom. I tell him my plan: I'm going to take this poem that I wrote and cut it up into sections. I'm going to tie each section to a rose and leave it in each one of her classes on her desk. On the last rose, there's going to be the last part of the poem with the question "Will you go to prom with me?" and it'll have my name on it.
John said that was a full-proof plan and wished me luck.
Then I begin to think about this plan and of my ex. I realize that I still have feelings for my ex, despite the fact that she really pissed me off. But I also have some feelings for Jessica. Now, I don't know what I should do!

Should I ask my ex to go with me to prom and make up with her?
Or
Should I ask Jessica to prom and disregard my ex completely?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:40 pm


Hey Frosty! I can't help you in that department but can I take a guess on what you should do?

kit_kat_tastic
Crew


Dark_Prince_Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:49 pm


Yeah. ANY advice is good at this point.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:50 pm


Well.. I really like the idea of the Rose and everything but do you feel '' Jessica'' as much as your ex?

kit_kat_tastic
Crew


Dark_Prince_Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:02 pm


I'm not really sure. I've had really amazing times with my ex and that leans me towards her. But I know Jessica will offer me something that I've never experienced before and that makes me lean towards her. I suppose I feel more towards Jessica than my ex a little.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:13 pm


Then their you go! But you know you could always be friends with your Ex!

kit_kat_tastic
Crew


Dark_Prince_Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:18 pm


I know and I would be fine with that. But her best friend told me that she wants to go back to being more than just friends.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:20 pm


Oh well That is well..um Hard to say!

kit_kat_tastic
Crew


Dark_Prince_Alexander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:33 pm


Exactly! But I think I know what I'm going to do.

I'm going to talk to my ex and tell her that we should just be friends.
And I'm going to ask Jessica to go to prom with me.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:34 pm


YAY! Now go onto the music/role play thingy!

kit_kat_tastic
Crew


Sisca Rose

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:37 pm



Its really never a real good reason to redate people even after you have already forgiven them but friends are always okay. Go for the new girl I think it will work out well for you.
Reply
¿Advice?

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//