Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
O.O Squirrels

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tesh Hiashi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:31 pm


Hmm. . . what topic to make. . . how about, what would you do if squirrels kidnapped you and dumped you in the ocean with 5 boxes of fruit juice?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:07 pm


Louisiana Lipstick
Hmm. . . what topic to make. . . how about, what would you do if squirrels kidnapped you and dumped you in the ocean with 5 boxes of fruit juice?

i'd drink all the sea water and replace it with juice!!! blaugh
then drink the juice! 3nodding

shadow_K9


Tesh Hiashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:06 pm


Fruit juice. . . mm. . . >o<
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 pm


Apple Juice!! xd

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:41 pm


I would use the juice to stay a float then swim back to sure find those little mother f***kers and kick the s**t out of them. but thats just me burning_eyes
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 pm


I'd go all Bioshock on them, starting with the random lighthouse. I'd emerge when I would be about to defeat the final boss, whup the little things with electricity bursting from my fingertips and bees coming from my arms. Yeah. Then I'd eat a taco. Mmmm...Tacos.

ThunderLightnin


shadow_K9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:47 pm


ThunderLightnin
I'd go all Bioshock on them, starting with the random lighthouse. I'd emerge when I would be about to defeat the final boss, whup the little things with electricity bursting from my fingertips and bees coming from my arms. Yeah. Then I'd eat a taco. Mmmm...Tacos.

wow... cool
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:44 pm


poor squirrels. . . 0.0

Tesh Hiashi


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:08 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
I would use the juice to stay a float then swim back to sure find those little mother f***kers and kick the s**t out of them. but thats just me burning_eyes

Woot for violence LoL
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:20 pm


violence rules. Don't you agree. Nah love rules but thats just my opinion.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


ThunderLightnin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:25 pm


Louisiana Lipstick
poor squirrels. . . 0.0


If you think I'm insane, just tell me. I've been reading The Shadow Over Innsmouth lately, playing messed up games and watching messed up movies. I also forgot to mention the flicking of the fingers and they all light on fire...The flame-thrower that can also be an electric-thrower, and an ice-thrower. Still think I'm sane? xD
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:42 pm


What is sane? If you were sane around a group of insane people, they would think you insane.

Tesh Hiashi


ThunderLightnin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 pm


You nearly drove me insane with that typo. I like to see myself as a topic-changer, considering I turned this from a "What would you do?" into some strange discussion about being insane and sane...YOO GONNA MAKE BISCUITS!?
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:47 pm


Nu, I'm making cookies. >o<

Tesh Hiashi


Reining-Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:13 pm


lmfao speaking of squirrels...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF89BIueNnM
^^^
lmfaoo
Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//