|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:14 pm
Okay so, i'm 14 and i have this friend and we'll call her... "Kelsey". (I'm not using real names). I'm straight and have never found girls very intresting when it came to feelings and dating but 1 month back when me and kelsey started to become extremely good friends i started to have feelings. They weren't regular bff feelings either, they were the kind that you like someone. So i thought it was just a phase and it wouldnt bother me. But lately these feelings for her have been getting extremely strong and it's been hard to ignore. Everywhere i go all i can do is think about her. I don't know if she's bi or not but i do know she's never kissed a guy before but i always hear her talking about guys so i asume she's pretty boy-crazy. I like her alot and i don't know how to tell her becuase i've never kissed/liked a girl and i'm just afraid of rejection by her. Were great friends and i don't wanna ruin her friendship but i just want to expierment with her. Past couple days she's slept over my house and stuff and i've come so close to telling her but i never could. So i need advice. Should i tell her? How can i understand these feelings? I think i might be bi curious but i don't want to be.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 am
That is how I found out that I liked guys. I never really thought about being gay or bi and mostly only had one girl on my mind and I was about....well actually, I was about 13 or 14. I met this one guy that quickly became one of my closest friends, but I already knew he was bi. It never bothered me though I never really wanted to like guys and such. But the more I hung with him, the more I liked him and not just friend liked. I really fell for him and it confused me so much. It was eating me up so much that I just decided to accept who I am. I say first, try to figure out if you truely like her and the possiblility of would you date her, kiss her, etc. Once you have that figured, if you feel like she wouldn't over-react or that she would be cool with it...just let her know that you probably like her. Don't just rush into saying, but kind of ease the subject and ensure that you won't try anything with her but you felt like you should let her know....but if you don't think she is handle it, don't rush to tell her....wait for a while until you are comfortable enough to tell her.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:31 pm
oh wow you know im going through the exact same thing right now...i know how you feel confused and afraid to tell your friend. im in the same place at the moment...with my best friend and i think the best way to take things is to take it easy..don't give her 2 much at once you know hug her a lil longer comment on how good she looks once in a while you know. she how she reacts to small things and if you see she likes it do more and let things fall into place....hey feel free to add me and if you need some one to talk to ill be here
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:24 pm
Kimidori sama Style User: Jin Style name: Wild panther of Black heaven Type: (chi,weapon,physical) Stance: Panther Massacre: Jin starts out by limping his arms letting them hang, this is to allow for whip like attacks but it has little defense possibilities, its real strength relys on the uses ability to move to avoid attacks as they come by feeling the chi or the patterns of attack. these swift side steps and avoiding moves allows for attacks from different directions. Black wing stance: A more direct stance for jin, adding chi into his legs he is able to increase the physical power of his attacks immensely, and in addition adds a kind of sharpness to his attacks as well almost like a extending blade going a good 6 feet out almost like a shock wave from the force of the kick, this would allow mid air attacks to be extended or multi type attacks to deliver a devastating combo Style Mechanics: (All the stances all require leg strength and at least a beginner at the use of chi. Putting chi into their legs to increase their power and defense, this allows for the acrobatic type of fighting this style uses. Though unlike most styles this inst refined or a predictable way to fight, since it requires the user to be as flexible as a blade of glass blowing in the wind. The flow of the wind also plays into the style, to try and feel the other fighters attack, or a type of intuition the user has to try and help them predict the attack but nothing vivid just a general vibe Example Performance:Jin stands across from his opponent swinging his arms from the left to right laughing, mocking his enemy. while on the other side was a student from another fighting school he took his stance not interested in jins taunts. Once the match started the boy ran toward jin and started to unleash a 10 punch combo. With out missing a beat jin quickly moved out from the first punch of the attack, then ducked while moving his body to the right putting himself under the mans second punch. Now crouched jin puts a good deal of chi in his right leg and like a wind mill jin quickly spun his body while still crouched extending his leg, and having the kick land on the mans knee before the third punch breaking his knee and parts of the mans bones in his leg causing him to fall to the ground, while jin stood up, Approved
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:59 am
i know how u feel im bi and i have this friend shes the greatest but shes straight and im scared to tell her i like her alot more then friends should i think ive fallen in love with her. i dont know if i should tell her
heart Amy heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|