Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ¿Advice?
Is it worth it.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sisca Rose

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:24 pm


If you love someone do you think its worth moving across the country to live with them. And if they loved you don't you think you should be worth enough to compromise and live half way somewhere else you know??
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:16 am


I'm an advice whore D: I live in the Lifestyles thread. My advice would be to talk to that person about completely moving to a new place for either of the two. Somewhere new. It's nicer than debating over who is the one that has to move, talk about when arrangements can be made and if it can't happen well it will happen eventually, if it doesn't happen at all why is he so committed to living there more than living with the person he loves? Ask and find out before making the ultimate decision. This is just my perspective of what I would do. x.x

I'm in a similar situation where I want to move out of student housing with my boyfriend and he doesn't want to move out yet. I talked and talked about it with him and he told me his reasons. I can kinda agree with his reasons and we came to an agreement for after we get out of college we'll be moving out together in the end.

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

Sisca Rose

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:33 pm


Good.... advice but it is a Female lol. Im gay smile She just moved out there and loves it there. I'm trying to see right now how much of a relationship we could even possibly have, before I decide what we can do. I guess... if she really does love me is the key to my answer. But ... if someone misses you... don't you thing they would at least text you once a day... or call?? ..Im confused thats all.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:39 pm



Update: I really do miss her been in my thoughts all day. But when I ask her how her day is going she says she is hanging with her ex. So I say okay Ill leave you be.... no response.... Is is just me or do you think if she really did miss me that she would maybe not let me leave her alone so often?

Sisca Rose

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Reply
¿Advice?

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//