Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ஐShare your Writingஐ
Thє Cℓiquє

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glorytommy
Crew

Quotable Loiterer

11,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:02 pm


Thє Cℓiquє

Thє Cℓiquє is a play I'm working on for a play righting class I'm in, yes I know I also made it into an RP here but it was an original Idea I had for this play.

The plot is much like it is in may chick flicks, New Girl comes in and a group of three that rule the school instantly become enemies. The New Girl tries her best to break the barrier that the The Clique was spent so much time putting up.


In the next Post will be what I have so far and I'll keep adding on to it as much as I can.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:12 pm


The Clique

By: Salyndrea Wilson


Characters
Atlantis, 8th grade girl that just moved into the neighborhood
Seth, Atlantis’ new neighbor and classmate
Mrs. Kagi, Atlantis’ mother and is a tad bit energetic
Mrs. Cindy, Seth’s mother and is VERY energetic with a bit of a southern accent.



Act 1, Scene 1
Setting: Atlantis’ new house, there are a few boxes around the yard and such after all they just moved.


ATLANTIS:

((she walks out of her new house and sits on the steps))
Oi, How can boxes of clothes be so heavy?
(She says talking to herself)

MRS. KAGI:

(Walks up to Atlantis caring a box)
Are you excited about being able to go to school tomorrow? I know it’s a little early but the sooner the better I always say.
(Says in a very excited tone)

ATLANTIS:

Yeah, sure…
(Says in a bored tone)

MRS. KAGI:

Cheer up sour puss
(Walks off into the house)

ATLANTIS:

((Atlantis sighs, just as a boy her age walks up to the house behind I blonde woman))

MRS. CINDY:

Hello, Hello, Hello! Ya’ll must be the new neighbors, I’m Mrs. Cindy and this is Seth. We live right next door and wanted to give ya’ll a neighborly welcome!
(Says in a cheery southern accent)

SETH:

Well you did anyway…
(Says under his breath, voice is normal and he is looking the other way.)

MRS. CINDY:

((Mrs. Cindy elbows his lightly))


ATLANTIS:

It’s nice to meet you, Mrs. Cindy….. Seth.
(Is meant to say in a soft voice, Atlantis is a little nervous, but other than now, she won’t show it often.)

MRS. KAGI:

(Comes back out with a book in her hand)
Atla- Oh hello


MRS.CINDY:

Nice to meet Ya, I’m Cindy and this is my handsome son, Seth. I was just telling your cute little daughter that we live right next door and wanted to say Howdy.

MRS. KAGI:

Well in that case wanna come in? It’s a bit of a mess with the boxes around, but I do have a couple of chairs around. So I could make so tea?

MRS. CINDY:

That would be lovely, Mrs….?

MRS. KAGI:

Oh, right, sorry, Savanna Kagi

MRS. CINDY:

It’s a pleasure Mrs. Kagi

(The two walk into the house chatting up a storm)

Act 1, Scene 2
Setting: High school, Mr. Daniels’ homeroom


((Student are chatting loudly, then the teacher walks in with a girl (Atlantis) behind him))

DANIELS:

Class, Class, CLASS?!

((It’s now dead silent))

DANIELS:

(Clears throat)
Alright starting today, we have a new student in our mists. Everyone say hello to Atlantis.
(Motions to a silent girl with a lot of confidence)

ATLANTIS:

Hey
(Gives a weak two finger wave)

((A few people whisper things))

DANIELS:

Sit over there, next to Seth. I’ll get you your Algebra book in a minute. As for the rest of you, take good care of your new class mate.
(He walks over to his desk and starts searching through papers)
(Atlantis walked over to her new seat and sat down)

SETH:

(pulls out a pack of gum and puts a piece in his mouth, he looks at Atlantis and then pulls out another one and holds it out to her)
Want one?

ATLANTIS:

(She slowly takes it)
Yeah, Thanks

Glorytommy
Crew

Quotable Loiterer

11,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Reply
ஐShare your Writingஐ

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//