Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cancer And illness Support Guild

Back to Guilds

Cancer Support Group 

Tags: Cancer, Surport, illness, Group 

Reply Guild Central
--<CAISG OFFICIAL PRAYER LIST>-- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:23 pm


The CAISG Official Prayer List


Please be patient with me; I've never done anything like this before, and I'm bound to make a few minor mistakes along the way.

wahmbulance This is not a place to discuss how effective prayer is; this is a place of support for those who need prayer themselves or know someone that does. If you post negatively, I will delete your post. wahmbulance

Having said that, here's how this will work:
--Post the full name (1st and last) of anyone you know that has
cancer or some other chronic illness, along with what they have
and if there is something in particular you would like prayed for.
--I will personally pray for them every day.
--Feel free to give updates on the person's progress.


I will check every day or two for new posts and keep a running prayer list going. Of course, anyone else is free to also pray for the individuals on the list. In fact, I encourage it; I'm just one person!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:25 pm


heart Prayer List heart


Name
Problem
Specific Requests


Beverly Johnson
Breast Cancer
For her to remain hopeful, and for her family to hold together

The family of Andresa Marsalis
Died of breast cancer, which spread to her lungs
For her family to live their strong lives and for them to continue to learn where they are in the world

The family of Kenneth Myers, Jr
Died of brain cancer, which spread to his spine
For his family and friends to be able to continue their lives and not be weakened by his recent death, but for them to grow stronger day by day

The parents/step-parents of Leslie
Long-time smokers, at risk for multiple diseases
For them to find the strength and willpower to give up smoking, for their future and for their children's future

Tarun
Injury to his right eye
For Tarun's eyesight to be completely recovered, and for him to be restored to his previous joyful self

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:26 pm


heart Answered Prayers heart


Name
Previous Problem
Specific Thanks


Lisa
Several tumors
Upon a second examination, there was absolutely no sign of any tumors at all, benign or malignant, on any of her scans or x-rays
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:27 pm



anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 pm


PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:31 pm


I'll start the list:

Beverly Johnson (my mother) has breast cancer; please pray for her to remain hopeful of the outcome, and please pray for our family to hold together and remain strong through this.

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

DoctorDisinfect
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:56 pm


I would like to pray for both the families of two dead loved ones who died from cancer...unless this is a list particularly for those currently fighting cancer.

Andresa Marsalis
She died of breast cancer which spread to her lungs.
For her family to live their strong lives and they continue to learn where they are in the world and lives their lives the best they can. heart

Kenneth Myers, Jr.
He died of brain cancer which spread to his spine.
For his family and friends to be able to continue their lives, knowing Kenneth is watching them all from Heaven. For them all to not be weakened by his recent death, but for them to grow stronger day by day.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 pm


DoctorDisinfect
I would like to pray for both the families of two dead loved ones who died from cancer...unless this is a list particularly for those currently fighting cancer.

Andresa Marsalis
She died of breast cancer which spread to her lungs.
For her family to live their strong lives and they continue to learn where they are in the world and lives their lives the best they can. heart

Kenneth Myers, Jr.
He died of brain cancer which spread to his spine.
For his family and friends to be able to continue their lives, knowing Kenneth is watching them all from Heaven. For them all to not be weakened by his recent death, but for them to grow stronger day by day.

No, the list should definitely also include family/friends of those left behind. Although I might have to make two separate lists sometime in the future if it gets too long! sweatdrop

My sympathies to you and to the loved ones of Andresa and Kenneth.

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:45 pm


I'm still checking every day, just so everyone knows! heart
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:06 am


Thank-you very much! It means a lot. heart

DoctorDisinfect
Crew


The Sovereign Dancer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 pm


Name: My Dad, Mom, Stepmom, and Stepdad

Problem: my parents dont have any illnesses, but they might in the future. crying crying crying especially my stepdad. all of my parents smoke and im afraid they wont get over this habit ever and im also afraid they will all die and leave me. it really hurts me to see them hurt themselves by this horrible habit. I can't believe companies and the government are selling these horrible things, that can kill people, just for money. Yes, money is a big deal, but our people matter more.
Ps: just keep in mind, smoking doesn't just effect that one person. sad

Specific Requests: Just a prayer, please.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 pm


I Pray someday I'll be happy with my life .

The Sovereign Angel
Crew


anonymouschocoholic

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:14 pm


The Sovereign Dancer
Name: My Dad, Mom, Stepmom, and Stepdad

Problem: my parents dont have any illnesses, but they might in the future. crying crying crying especially my stepdad. all of my parents smoke and im afraid they wont get over this habit ever and im also afraid they will all die and leave me. it really hurts me to see them hurt themselves by this horrible habit. I can't believe companies and the government are selling these horrible things, that can kill people, just for money. Yes, money is a big deal, but our people matter more.
Ps: just keep in mind, smoking doesn't just effect that one person. sad

Specific Requests: Just a prayer, please.

My sister struggles with smoking. I can't be around her much, because I inherited an extreme sensitivity to cigarette smoke; my throat closes up and I can't breathe.

Btw, I got your name from another thread. Hope you don't mind! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:40 pm


Hi , um I want prayer for me. Im Lisa...I dont post my last name for privacy reasons. but Im going in for tests tomorrow and will find out if my tumors are cancer or not, and im scared so, ya.... thnx for having this!

iiyummii

Reply
Guild Central

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//