Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
News and stuff XD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:52 pm


the dreamer's library sub-forum has been open and is now welcoming all to join its first and newest RP called Hope and its still accepting O: hurry before all the roles r taken!


Any other news will be posted in here. ^^
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:18 pm


ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE R.P. Hope [and others who will soon join a RP] :
The RP 'hope' is now full and isnt accepting anymore people and all members need to know that we are going to start the RP again on Tuesday (4/21/09). The RP 'spirits' is still accepting a few more people so go ahead and try to get a role. I would hurry though there's only a few more spots left.

=]

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm


Thinking about making a new sub-forum...but wut should it be about????
Your ideas would really help. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 pm


And whooooooooo it so cool. boiw chicka wow wow. Haha it rocks the socks off your feet so try it. lol XD

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:30 pm


Oh oh I have a few Idea's should I explain them to you because I have alot of them.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:33 pm


ok...continue with your comments. XD
Y must u be so funny? lol

x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:06 pm


I am just being my silly random me. You see I am like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:05 pm


Unless you order a certain pack. WHAT NOW!?

And I dun like any of the current RPs. I vant to put one in, sooo...Discuss in PM's?


whats your idea? I'm curious.

AAAH EDIT ATTACK| I was thinking of a few. Either a Bioshock RP, which is pretty strange. One set in a small town, where the RPers could be a werewolf, vampire or demon. And another, a Fast and Furious type thingy.

ThunderLightnin


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:30 pm


your ideas sound cool. Go ahead and make yours i dont mind very much. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:44 pm


I'll start with the small town...Here goes nothing!

ThunderLightnin


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:43 am


Okay So no one likes naruto, thats fine I will just erase it and make one from my imagination. Oh and what is bioshock cause i have not a clue.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:59 am


oh miss fate we should have a video game fourm for all us gamers.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:30 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
oh miss fate we should have a video game fourm for all us gamers.

talk about the idea with others and if they like it i'll make the forum (once we get the money).
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:50 am


yes sir, ma'm. or just ma'm. I am on this like white on rice ya heard me.

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


Staff of 2006

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:31 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
yes sir, ma'm. or just ma'm. I am on this like white on rice ya heard me.

i like the idea very good thought i say make one who seconds it ??
Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//