Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Kalorn's Main Forum
Behold the power....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you love Kalorn take some gold.
  *taking gold*
View Results

Meira Mango
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:21 am


...to make girly-mushy threads!
you thought I was going to say cheese didn't you?


I love you! Happy Diwali. I'm going to a Diwali dinner with Urvi and Danielle (who likes me now!) and Gunjan tonight before my Chemistry Exam. I feel fantastic. And at home. And will you find out about that Ski trip? (If you actually want to go that is) You've sparked my interest. I'm going to go study now, after obtaining gold for this post. (I get paid to tell you that I love you, how awesome is that?) Ummmmm.....that's about it. Yeah. And I have packages 1-5 now!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:25 am


Oh my gosh! And thank you for my Grunny Slippers. I love them.

Meira Mango
Vice Captain


Meira Mango
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:53 am


Packages 1-7 now.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:40 pm


i have all nine. but i don't know what is in everything.

Kalorn
Captain


Meira Mango
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:09 pm


Oh yeah, well....I can see your ankles. So there.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:50 am


really, isn't girly-mushy threads and cheese pretty much the same thing?

Kalorn
Captain


auhdrah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:24 pm


Just jumping in here to stay active. As much as I adore Kalorn, I normally don't say I love him. Still... such a great friend is loved 4laugh
Hope you both are doing well!
Meira Mango generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 18!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:40 pm


Here we go.

Meira Mango
Vice Captain

Meira Mango rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)

Meira Mango
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:42 pm


Hmmm
Reply
Kalorn's Main Forum

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//