Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ╬Blogs╬
Anything you want ot talk about?~~Come on!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosey_Firebud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:11 pm


This forum is for anything. You can tell us about your day, about your sleep, and just personal opinions.
Also, you can blog art that describes your mood, or feelings.
Blog about your past experiences and funny stories.
Blog jokes.
ANYTHING!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rules:
(1) NO swearing. None at all.
(2) NO naming names. E.g. Nathen punched me.
(3) Keep it clean. Gives us the clean version, if there is blood, broken limbs, swearing ect.
(4) NO racist, sexist, or rude jokes.


ENJOY!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:35 am


Last night was interesting. I was super tired and fell asleep like a rock. Later at night my boyfriend hugged me and I woke up a little bit but I was mostly asleep. He was crying and told me not to leave him. This is when now I was half awake. I patted his head and told him I would never leave him. I felt kind of nice to feel that way. I think he had a bad dream or something he heard made him feel this way. It took me an hour to calm him down and let him sleep before me. I was crazy tired while doing this too and ended up falling asleep in his arms. It was nice <3

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

Rosey_Firebud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:41 pm


Do you and him live together?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:16 pm


Rosey_Firebud
Do you and him live together?


At the current moment yes.

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

Rosey_Firebud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:23 pm


I see.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:48 pm


Today I texted my friend again. Who happens to be the girl whom I have fallen for and she tells me she loves me as well. *sighs* But she lives so far away in cali and I live in ohio. It tears me in two to think about weather or not I want to move there and leave everything behind to be with her or to stay with my friends here and hope I find someone else....

Some days I truly cant stand my life.

Adair Donovan



Ceryse


OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:56 pm


I just found out that my friend was on my account and posted picture of herself in my profile and siggy, i changed it all well deleted it, now everyone things that is me eek
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:47 pm


I really just want to crawl in a whole and never come back out.... I no longer trust myself...suicide seems to flash through my head a million times a day now.

Sisca Rose

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosey_Firebud

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 pm


Suicide is not good.

I was at school today, and one of my friends shouted out, "Rose has a crush on her best friend's brother!!!!" I screamed and then went up to her. I told her it wasn't true, and where she heard it. She said it was a dare, but I don't think it was. Turns out, she was mad at me because I apparently said she was making out with a nerd behind the school, which I never said. So she took it back, and we both went to the girl who started it, and things didn't end so pretty for her.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:59 pm


Working in a dead in job and still not finding a way to make ends meet... Running out of food and not sure how i am going to make my rent payment in a week...

Sisca Rose

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosey_Firebud

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:55 pm


Lots of drama. Drama loves me... or more so hates me...but all the same is attached to me.

It all started as a misunderstanding. I was out in the yard at recess, and I was hanging out with one of my friends, who had another best friend, that was not me. (I am not her best friend, we are just friends)

Then, the next day, all of the other girls wouldn't talk to us, and would huddle around and point and look at us like they were planning our death. Then the girl who I was hanging out with, her best friend came over and said, "Oh, so you have a new best friend now. I guess you don't need me." I sighed. That wasn't how it was. The girl was hanging with, was still her best friend, but I guess not...

Then, the next day, they started calling is fat cows, and hors! We walked away from them, and we ignored them. All it started as was a misunderstanding, and now it is a huge fight!

Also, today was track and field, so I had lots of fun. I came in 4th for almost all my events! Too bad I didn't make the relay team.. sad
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:18 am


This life stinks this person I really like hates me now over this arrgument that should have never came up in the first place. Now ever time i try to talk to him he always he needs to go somewhere else and that he'll talk to me later, it never happens. And now I'm not going to even bug him untell I have to or if he the courage to talk to me again....

C u ddlez t0 De4th

Reply
╬Blogs╬

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//