Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ஒGaia Discussionஒ
Cassette Tapes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


Ceryse


OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 pm


I have a guild that it somewhat like lulu's but it is sort of failing with members, i'm not trying to steal lulu's members but where could i go to find alot of my own?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:00 pm


Totally understandable.
I had a guild once that failed, I was so sad.
I used a new way to go for members.
I go to towns, arenas, and forums and find people that are active. Then, I invite them. I tell them that I am randomly inviting people, and that I just happened to come upon them.
Thats how I have as many members as I do currently, and there will be lots more. Once that happens, I think the guild will be an even bigger success!
You should try too. ^^

Yaya Tokki
Captain

Reply
ஒGaia Discussionஒ

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//