Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ৳Art Shops N' Sharing৳
Artists and sharers - PLEASE READ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Art shops n Sharing gaians
  +1
View Results


Ceryse


OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:42 pm


Hi i am Somniu and i am one of the mods of this subforum, if you need me at any time just pm, or comment me. You can call my Somi or toni, whatever floats your boat ^w^

In every Forum i will post one of these User Image to show that the forum can stay and that it does follows the rules. If i do not post a User Image and post a User Image this means i will give you 12 hours to read the rules again and fix your thread. If you have not fixed it in the 12 hours i will have it deleted, if i have to delete 3 threads of your in here you will be banned from the arts n sharing.

Checking Subforum//

April 17th, 2009
Everything seems to be in order
User Image

April 18th, 2009
Everything seems to be in order 1 new thread
User Image

April 19th, 2009
Everything is in order.
User Image

April 20th, 2009
Everything is fine and dandy, 1 new art/sharing forum
User Image

April 21st, 2009
Everything is fine no new forum cry
User Image

April 22nd, 2009
I did not check this day i feel guilty for it.
User Image

April 23rd, 2009
Everything is fine ad dandy again no new forums once again
User Image

--

--

--

--

--

--
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:15 pm


Hello Somi! I'm Shiro Neko. You can call me Shiro or Neko. I'm the second Mod. of this subforum! I hope I can help! =D

II Shiro Neko II
Crew


The Goddess of Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:44 am


How do I become a mod? sad I wanna be one. sad
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:03 pm


Go fill out the mod form and then send iLulu the form in a PM.

II Shiro Neko II
Crew

Reply
৳Art Shops N' Sharing৳

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//