Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ஐShare your Writingஐ
Home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Vivian Rose
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:51 pm


Okay...
I wrote this awhile ago,
but its still my favorite song...



Home

I find my way through the lonely places,
The cold embraces,
The loss of one more day.
I turn my gaze from unfamiliar faces,
And I cant remember
The last time I was home.

Another day, I wake the same
A stranger in this town.
Cloudy skies fall beneath my eyes,
And the world still turns around.

In the season of new beginnings,
In the season of love...

I find my way through the lonely places
The cold embraces
The loss of one more day
I turn my gaze from unfamiliar faces
And I cant remember
The last time I was home.

You tell me that love will last forever,
But long distance love is so hard to do.
Across the miles,
I raise my eyes,
And I still reach out for you...
Yes, I do.

In the season of new beginnings,
In the season of love...

I find my way through the lonely places
The cold embraces
The loss of one more day
I turn my gaze from unfamiliar faces
And I cant remember
The last time I was home.

I coming home,
Because I cant remember
The last time I was home.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:42 pm


User Image
Great questing thread for everyone. Also for general discussion.
Click on pic to go there.

Advertising for maureen799~~~Member of guild.

Rosey_Firebud


kinzy15

Blessed Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:48 pm


HI PPL im new here
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 pm


I call this one Deathbed

Laying on your bed
the final one you will ever lay upon
It's called your deathbed
it sings a sad, sad song

it knows what going on
it helps you stay
alive for as long
as long as it may

but nothing can stop you from passing along
though sometimes we may hope
that sad, sad song
it is still singing

your final hours
spent lying in bed
it feels like forever
but then, your dead.

all on that sad, sad bed.
Your deathbed.

What do you think?

Iced Lilacs

Reply
ஐShare your Writingஐ

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//