Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ৳Art Shops N' Sharing৳
Cafe a la mode`

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaosmegaultimate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:29 pm


Hello, Please come to my minishop forum, I dont have a banner yet so I gotta use the url::
Cafe a la mode
Please come and if you want to make a banner for me, Please do 4laugh
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:45 pm


I wish you luck
User Image


Ceryse


OG Gaian

Reply
৳Art Shops N' Sharing৳

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//