Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ๑۞๑Roleplay๑۞๑
~~Mystical High~~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saya Tokki
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 pm


Hello, you have been accepted to join our wonderful school.
Here you can actually be with others of you kind.
Any mystic creature is welcome...
I am Rosalie the Vampire Principle....
You will need to fill the form please..

Gaia Name:
RP Name:
Age:
Race:
Bio:
Other:
Picture: ( Anime Please )
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:14 pm


Gaia Name: II-iYuuki-II
RP Name: Rosalie Crose ( Student will address me as Ms.Crose )
Age: 866 ( But looks 18 )
Race: Vampire
Bio: Loves the moon and loves children..thats why she made this school
Other: Can go crazy with bloodthirst so watch out I must warn you
Picture: ( Anime Please ) User Image

Saya Tokki
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

II Shiro Neko II
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 pm


Gaia name: II Shiro Neko II
RP Name: Melody Hime
Age: 16
Race: Human with great skill in archery and swordsmanship.
Bio: Born in a family of war, Melody grew up only on survival. She has been in many life-to-death situations. Through this, she has gained an enormous amount of skill on the main subject of war. Even through all the chaos in her life, she still finds that she has a talent in playing the flute.
Other: I ISH FIRST [after Yuuki]! >:]
Characteristics: Calm, silent, dangerous mood swings, evil, nice to some, disciplined
Picture/Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Instead of short brown hair, she has long flowing black hair. Her eye color is red. Just like the picture, she is often seen wielding a sheathed katana. She doesnt have the cat-like features in the picture. But she does love cats and act like a cat sometimes.
[[Is this okay?]]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:22 am


This is only part of what you actually said but...
II-iYuuki-II
I am Rosalie the Vampire Principle....


Do you like Twilight, by chance?
I do, though it is getting too much attention now.
I liked it better when it didn't have the whole world crushing on Edward Cullen.

Rosey_Firebud


Rosey_Firebud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:00 am


Gaia Name:Rosey_Firebud
RP Name:Rose
Age:For this school I will be 16.
Race:Future seeing vampire fairy. I have wings! YAY!
Bio:I am called Rose, but I am just like Alice in Twilight
Other:I can see the future (against my will) in real life some times.
Picture: ( Anime Please )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This isn't of me in real life, but it's what I look like in here.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:17 am


Gaia Name: Kit_Kat_Tastic
RP Name:Kit
Age:in this 16
Race: KAT!... A.K.A- Cat.
Bio: I am nice, and happy!!
Other: I can see the future ( real life!)
Picture: ( Anime Please )

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/crystaldragonet/anime/CatGotYourTongue.jpg

sorry about the short cut thing! It wouldn't let me put it here!

kit_kat_tastic
Crew


II Shiro Neko II
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 am


Nyyaaa~ What's up with all the twilight and vampires?! D;
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:17 am


I am a Vampire FAIRY.
But whatever.

Rosey_Firebud


II Shiro Neko II
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:20 am


Haha, I see. xP Wewt! I feel so awesome cuz I ish da only humannn! [for now...]
Heehee, jkjk.
So, when and where can you start RPing?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:21 am


kit_kat_tastic
Gaia Name: Kit_Kat_Tastic
RP Name:Kit
Age:in this 16
Race: KAT!... A.K.A- Cat.
Bio: I am nice, and happy!!
Other: I can see the future ( real life!)
Picture: ( Anime Please )

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/crystaldragonet/anime/CatGotYourTongue.jpg

sorry about the short cut thing! It wouldn't let me put it here!

To get the picture there, you have to click IMG at the top, and paste what you put in your post, in the box.

Rosey_Firebud


Rosey_Firebud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:22 am


Go to my forum under RP, it is called Role Paying~~~~Come on will ya?! We already started RPing.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:43 am


Sure! Are you just allowed to take any name you want?

II Shiro Neko II
Crew


Rosey_Firebud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:52 am


Yah. You could be any name in my forum. I don't care what you chose to be called. But if it's inappropriate, I will report you, it's my duty as a mod.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:21 am


OK! Yes ma'am! *salutes* xPP

II Shiro Neko II
Crew


Saya Tokki
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:00 am


Okay I think we have enough people to start out with!!

And I like Twilight but I do not sparkle because thats just retarded..

And I have been Role PLaying as a vampire on here for 4-5 years now...

So i am not copying anything...

This role play begins..

NOW!!
Reply
๑۞๑Roleplay๑۞๑

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//