Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ︽Chatterbox︾
~~Should Vampires Sparkle?~~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~/ Should Vampires Sparkle? ~
  No
  Yes
  UNLESS THEY'RE HIGH
View Results

Saya Tokki
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 pm


The last time I looked...
Vampires did not sparkle...
D:<So I am a big fan of Twilight
but they really shouldn't sparkles
again.. D:<
Well may I hear you opinions about this?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:15 pm


I agree. What makes vampires sparkle? Srsly?

Yaya Tokki
Captain


[.Milkshake.]

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:48 pm



gonk
omg.
No.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:38 pm


Vampires=dont sparkle

I dont care what anyone says...
The only people who should be
sparkling are dancers and cheerleaders...

Miss Vivian Rose
Crew


SleepyMushroom

Lonely Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:24 am


I don't think so sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 pm


Vampires aren't supposed to sparkle. Period.

If they do, then there should be a reason, like they're stoned or they've been hanging around WAY too many girls who use that sparkly spray on tan that makes them look more orange than tan.

Dark_Prince_Alexander


Rosey_Firebud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:44 pm


User Image
Great questing thread for everyone. Also for general discussion.
Click on pic to go there.

Advertising for maureen799~~~Member of guild.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:47 am


Rosey_Firebud
User Image
Great questing thread for everyone. Also for general discussion.
Click on pic to go there.

Advertising for maureen799~~~Member of guild.



What does this have to do with this post?

Anywho hell no I am die hard Anne Rice fan. And I do like twilight. But the whole shinny in sunlight thing is a little too much. I understand the whole made of stone like material thing and some stones are a tad shiny in sunlight but there not like blinding if looking at sparkly. I think the author just got a little out of hand on this one.

Sisca Rose

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Noelene_Oray2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:36 am


wait what???? WTF vampires are sparkling?????????????? No bad twilight. Vampires don't sparkle. They may loom, be emo, dwell, prey, or be sexy as hell but in no way ever should they sparkle! They are not suppose to be that type of pretty. They are dark, sexy, beautiful, strong, and dangerous but not they are not a fairy!


Ok i'm done ranting
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:41 am


What i think it is, is them trying to make a vampire who isn't put down right away by the ultra-conservative, ultra-religious parents. Selling it to their kids because its all good because the vampire sparkles. So its all pretty and fluffy and no! BAD Twilight! NO sparkling vampires!

Vampires are creatures of the night, they don't sparkle in sunlight they tend to burn and start on fire. (Depends on what vampire your talking about) I think we need to stop sugar-coating everything so we feel better. I think we need to show every one the real dirt and grim of everything.


Ok hopefully i'm done now. but I shall see. I tend to get alll worked up if i'm ranting

Noelene_Oray2


ryuxten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 pm


no D< but rainbow nekos should biggrin
Reply
︽Chatterbox︾

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//