Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply $╰☆╮Charity╰☆╮$
§ Chilling Charity § READ!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:17 pm


I am positive we all love being donated to. It's nice to get gifts, even if you feel guilty for taking someone elses money. (I feel like that when I'm gifted too.)

But it's still a kind gesture.

Thats what this subforum is all about! Giving!

One of the most common charity events is contests. Lots of people love entering contets to win gold/items.

It's lots of fun, makes you feel good, and makes other gaians happy.

Charity is a very commonly used subforum, and I do expect some contests/giveaways!

I hope you enjoy this subforum.

I wish you luck on your charity events!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm


im questing nitemare scarf! ^^
its six mil, but i only have 30k! gonk

SweetFrostessa

Hilarious Fatcat

Reply
$╰☆╮Charity╰☆╮$

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//