If you need helpful instructions on how to do something, tutorials are the best answer.
Tutorials are picture made instructions that show you how to do things.
For example: If I need help learning how to use tools in a photoshop CS2, I would use a tutorial. It would show me how to use the tool, and what I can use the tool for.
Tutorials are made by other people who take the time to make the instructions for you.
You can post your tutorials, whether people ask for it or not, and let others see them. They are very helpful, and alot better than reading a paragraph of words as instructions.
Seeing how to do something with a tutorial can make things much easier also.
If you need instructions on how to do something, make a thread in this Subforum, and see if you get any feedback on a tutorial. If not, you can go to deviantart.com and type in 'tutorials' in the search tab. (It's better to type in the specific tutorial your looking for.)
This Subforum is for posting and/or asking for tutorials only.
Thank you.
Tutorials are picture made instructions that show you how to do things.
For example: If I need help learning how to use tools in a photoshop CS2, I would use a tutorial. It would show me how to use the tool, and what I can use the tool for.
Tutorials are made by other people who take the time to make the instructions for you.
You can post your tutorials, whether people ask for it or not, and let others see them. They are very helpful, and alot better than reading a paragraph of words as instructions.
Seeing how to do something with a tutorial can make things much easier also.
If you need instructions on how to do something, make a thread in this Subforum, and see if you get any feedback on a tutorial. If not, you can go to deviantart.com and type in 'tutorials' in the search tab. (It's better to type in the specific tutorial your looking for.)
This Subforum is for posting and/or asking for tutorials only.
Thank you.
