Roleplaying is one of my favorite things about gaia. That's why I couldn't wait to make the Roleplay Subforum.

In order to keep things clean and safe around here, I've got to go over a few things. Failure to follow these few rules will cause your roleplay thread to be locked.

First, I'd like to cover the 'Time Skip' rule.
I do not mind if you make Romance roleplays. It's the details from them that are not allowed. If you and the character you are roleplaying with want to make details, you must go into PM's. We will not tolerate inappropriate posting, including any sexual activities. (Kissing and all of that is fine.)


Roleplay Owners: If a member of your roleplay refuses to do timeskips, and proceeds by using details, please inform the Roleplay Subforum Moderator, or me.

Please remember, Roleplay owners, we are looking through your Roleplays every day. If you disobey the rules and are not caught, you will eventually, believe me.

If the roleplay owner fails to tell us that you are disobeying this rule, the Roleplay will be fully locked. End of story.

Also, Roleplay Owners, if your Roleplay is locked, but you do not know why, please PM the person who locked your thread.

(When a thread is locked, the Moderator who had locked it must post that your roleplay has been locked, and that you must talk to them. If I did not lock your thread, do not come to me. Come to the person who did lock your thread, and you can fix the issue from there.)

Also, for Roleplays, there must be Roleplay skeletons. For example:

Username:
Character Name:
Age:
Picture:


And anything else you might put in your skeleton. Profiles are important in Roleplays, because if you lose that profile there may be complaints. I know most roleplays have them, but some people are too lazy to make them, so make sure you make one for the other Rp'ers!

Any roleplay subject is fine. You can do about anything you'd like.

That is just about it for the Roleplay rules. Please respect them and follow them.

Thank you.