Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~
♂ Introduce yourself! ♀ ▂▃▅▆☼ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 pm


Welcome!
Intorduce yourself!
We'd like to know who you are, whats your name, do you have a nickname, and anything else you may like to tell us!

You do not have to show pictures, or make a paragraph-long post about yourself. We just want to know a few things about you!

If your not good with introductions, it's fine. Just say hello, or whatever you'd like. We just want to know you, if even just a tiny bit.

So go on, introduce yourself!

☼
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 pm


Being me just means having fun and not wasting my life.......

Hey there, I'm Glorytommy but people call me Glory here on Gaia. As for my real name, It might me hard to say but it's Salyndrea. Most people call me Lynn/Lyn I don't care how you spell it. You'll mostly see me Rping and maybe randomly speaking in places if I get bored enough! My favorite color is blue and I'm best friends with xXx La Saia xXx in real and Gaian life. My birthday is July 3 though it says July 2nd on my profile some how it got messed up..... I can get pretty hyper sometimes and love it! Wellz I have to do right now but I'll be back don't you worry!


❥ Glory

Glorytommy
Crew

Quotable Loiterer

11,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:51 pm


Welcome to the guild, Lyn! ^^ I invited Saia for you, as well.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:54 pm


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii My name is Darkness of Pokey. You can call me Pokey or Darkness but I prefer Pokey ^^. I am usaually a happy person and I love anime such as Naruto, Bleach and etc... I am a very big fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. I love Pink and somone invited me in this guild xD xDUser Image

Cloudette xD

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300

xX-GDO-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:55 pm


Hello all User Image

I am GDO. My real name is Gabriel.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:11 pm


Welcome both of you ^^ I'm glad you decided to join. : ) There should be more members soon enough, because I'm inviting everyone on my friendslist. ( Thats like 100 right there, ) And I also go around and find active gaia users and see if they'd like to join.

Yaya Tokki
Captain


animadversions

4,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:26 pm


The meteor rocket roaring away from the window~


Hello, im mcrgeefreak, my real name is miya.
I live in england, i love my music, which mainly consists of my chemical romance and an cafe.
Well thank you for inviting me to your guild ^^


Take romance by the hand and fly away to the end of the galaxy~
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:27 pm


Um, hi. *waves* Not much to say about me other than the fact that I have the most uke avatar I've ever seen on here. 4laugh

Melodiously M u s i c a l

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:30 pm


Welcome! ^^ Thanks so much for joining!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:40 pm


Thanks for invite as well. I wish you the best of luck in building your guild up. I am very active in another guild and I also spend most of my time exchanging on MP. Ill post here whenever I have time User Image

I also love anime

xX-GDO-Xx


Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:59 pm


Oh yes, I love anime also. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:31 pm


Hello - My name is Aimee and I live in Scotland, not much to say after that. Oh and thanks for the invite biggrin .

Aimeeeee_x

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:34 pm


Welcome, Aimee. =] Thanks for joining. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:35 pm


Hello, I'm Rose. I hope you like my personality. I am alwasy happy, energetic, and over all nice.

Rosey_Firebud


Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:38 pm


Hi, Rose! Thanks for joining! ^^
Reply
๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//