Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ৳Art Shops N' Sharing৳
↘Beatiful Art Submitting↙ ►READ◄ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:32 pm


I was very excited to open up this Subforum!
I am one of those girls who love art. From Avatar art, to self portraits, to even those cute little Café shops!
I know alot of gaians like art also, so this forum is especially for Café shops, Avatar art Shops, and even just regular life art. You have a choice or showing or selling, it's whatever you want.

This subforum is great for getting art critiques and opinions, and it's helpful on getting a little gold by drawing someones avatar.

You can also show off your deviantarts, if you have one. (Like this (mine))

Anyways, I hope you enjoy sharing and selling your art.

I'll be excited to see some artists!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:12 pm


Hi there! I'm Micaiah, and I'd just like to share some of my art:

User Image

User Image

User Image

All of these but the last one are avatar art that I've done for someone else. If you would like to order, please send a PM to Micaiah_Girl. The last picture is probably better than the others; I followed a YouTube tutorial on how to do hair, I think it's one of my best drawings ever biggrin

The Goddess of Dawn


Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:42 pm


Those are so cute! heart
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:49 pm


ll-iLulu-ll
Those are so cute! heart

Thanks. Some people hate them, some like them, some adore them. Here's the percentage of each:

Likers: 2%

Haters: 99.5%

Lovers: .5% XD

The Goddess of Dawn


The Goddess of Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 pm


Anyone have any critiques for my art? Please, I greatly welcome tips! Just don't flame please ^^
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:13 pm


I'm new here, but I have some art I want to show. ;]
This one on the bottom is a full body chibi B/W.
User Image
And this on is full body chibi colored.
User Image
This is full body colored.
User Image
Wanna see more?
Likey? ;] Then go to Shiro Neko's Art Shop!
*we have cookies there too! >:]

II Shiro Neko II
Crew


II Shiro Neko II
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 pm


Ahhh! Those are huge... v.v
Sorry for taking up the space... =[
Oh yeah, and also, the first one [chibi B/W] is in pen! =]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:26 am


Those are great Shiro! Got any tips for me...?

The Goddess of Dawn


II Shiro Neko II
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:03 am


Heehee, thanks! ;]
Well you can make the faces slightly smaller. I really like the way you make the hair shine. I guess that's all! ;]
Sorry if it's not much help... v.v I'm no good at tips... xP
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:51 am


Ah, space is endless. It doesn't matter to me. xD
Oh, and your are both so cute heart I love your last one, Shiro ^^
I try to do art, but I use photoshop CS2 to color mine.. It's hard for me when I lineart them, and they come out crappy. xP
If you saw the link of mine in the first post way up there ^^^^^^
xD

Yaya Tokki
Captain


The Goddess of Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:07 pm


Thanks, Shiro! That helps biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 pm


@ Micaiah_Girl : Sorry if that really doesnt help... v.v =[
@ Lulu : Yay, thanks! Then I shall SPAM! Lol, jkjk. xP Wow... Your art is amazing... O.O

II Shiro Neko II
Crew


The Goddess of Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:21 am


No, no, it helped! Hey, want to be friends, Shiro?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm


Sure!

II Shiro Neko II
Crew


The Goddess of Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:12 pm


Yay biggrin
Reply
৳Art Shops N' Sharing৳

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//