Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ︽Chatterbox︾
◎♫Chit-Chat♫◎ READ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:16 pm


Love chatting with friends? Love making friends? Well, this forum is just for you major chatterbox's.
You can talk about anything. Books, T.V show's, Music, other websites, anything! We don't care what, you can just talk about it here.


**I have seen Charity threads in the Gaia Chatterbox forum. Please, do not make Charity threads here! This is espcially for chatterbox only, not Charity events.

There is a Charity subforum, so you must post your thread there. If you fail to put your thread in the correct subforum, it will be locked.

- - -

I apologize for some of the tight rules in the subforum. It's just, alot of problems can come by in the Chatterbox forums. So, to make sure that doesn't happen, we are making a few rules.

They are easy to follow, so please, just go to the correct subforum, and you'll be fine.

Thanks.
◎
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:04 pm


I pledge aligiance...to your rules....umm....and many other words meh forgets...:p *puts hand over heart* Yeah I am is Meggy's Guildies and I's donated 5k's alreadies ~~~

Saya Tokki
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:13 pm


Yes, and I appreciate that. =] It buys two subforums =DD
ryuxten rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:02 am


hey biggrin i amz ryu
love the rainbow neko
or fear it D<

ryuxten


ryuxten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:04 am


o.o ur sign reminds me of sprint
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:42 pm


-Yuuki-Wolf-Demon-
I pledge aligiance...to your rules....umm....and many other words meh forgets...:p *puts hand over heart* Yeah I am is Meggy's Guildies and I's donated 5k's alreadies ~~~


Same... Well I'll try to do the same???

sweatdrop

EWColaCanada

Reply
︽Chatterbox︾

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//