Welcome to Gaia! ::

๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

Back to Guilds

๑~Barely any rules. LOTS of fun. So join today!~๑ 

 

Reply ๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~
✓A Welcome To All! ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ READ New Members

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 pm


Welcome everyone.
I'm glad to see that you decided to join!
First of all, lets cover some basics. (Some good things to remember, why you may have been invited, and the only rules here.)

To start off, I'd like to state why you might have been invited. You may not know me at all, and maybe you don't want to. Thats okay, I'm alright with that.
But, if you were invited to this guild and are not sure why, here are some reasons. I hope they help in understanding, if even just a little bit better.


✓One of the main reaons is because I may have saw you in towns, forums, or arenas, and thought you would be a good part of our guild. This'll happen to alot of you, and I want you to be aware of that! If you look like a good person, maybe one that would like to participate in one or two of our subforums, you'll be getting a request!

✓If your on my friendslist, the answer is quite obvious. I shall be inviting everyone on my friendslist, just to help give the guild a boost. Plus, if your my gaia friend, your super-special!

✓I am in many guilds. If I see you participating in alot in that guild, I may ask you to join mine, as well. I'm not trying to steal you away from that guild, I'm just trying to find members that'll help support the guild. Therefore, if your busy with the other guild, I totally understand. No hard feelings!

Next, I'd like to take a hit on the rules. Blah, blah, I know, right? How boring. But you really do need to read these rules. Do not worry, it won't take long, I promise. Here they are:

۩ Do not talk about the inappropriate. In RP's, you may use time skips. Sexual details must go in the PM's. This goes for all forums.

۩ Post subjects in the appropriate subforum. Meaning, do not try to start a RP in the Writing subforum. No one wants it there, and no one will probably join, because they didn't see it.

۩ No cybering, flamming, and please, please try to be polite to other members. No fighting.

۩ You may cuss, but don't do constant cussing, like: "You ******** b***h, your such a b*****d, I hate you so ******** much! DAMMIT!".... Nothing like that. It's rude, not polite at all, and too much even for a RP.

۩ In the 'Sharing Your Art' Subforum, no inappropriate or pictures with nudity. We really don't want to see that.

۩ Most rules are obvious. Please keep in mind that more may be added at any time.

Now, to wrap this all up, I'd like to make a small Q & A. It'll be posted after this, in order to keep from stretching this post.

Thank you for reading through this entire post. We appreciate it greatly.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 pm


Q & A

Alright. If you have any questions, it'd be best to read this Q & A first. Hopefully, it'll answer any questions you may have. If those questions are not answered, you may contact me, or post it here. (My PM's are open and free for anyone to mail me. Or they should be.)

Q- Why was I invited to the Guild?
A- For the answer, please look up at the post above. It'll answer your question.

Q- Will you add me as a friend?
A- Sure! I'd love to.

Q- Do I have to make my posts in color like yours?
A- No. Only if you want to. It's just what I do, to kind of make things more colorful and fun. I like colors, instead of black and white.

Q- I was invited to the Guild, but I'm never in forums, towns, other guilds, or arenas. How did you find me?
A- If that is the case, then I may have seen you on another members friendslist, or a friend of yours asked me to send you a request.

Q- Do I have to donate to the Guild?
A- No, you do not have to. Whether you want to give a little or a lot of gold, if any, to the guild is your choice. If you want to help make the guild bigger and better, that would be the way to do it.

Q- I want to donate to the guild, but not for Subforums. Is that possible?
A- Yes, actually. If you'd like to donate to the guild for charity purposes, you may send them to me. I will buy whatever someone is looking for with that money, or just simply give it away. Please remeber, though, there are no refunds.

Q- What would happen if I broke and/or failed to read a/the rule(s)?
A- Depending on which rule you broke and how you did could vary to many different punishments, if any.

Q- I own another guild. Do you affiliate?
A- Yes. Even if their is not a thread on 'affiliate', it simply means we do not have anyone who wanted to affiliate yet. But, in return, you must affiliate us, as well.

Q- Can I ask for my mule/extra account to be added to the guild?
A- Yes, of course! Just please, inform us who you are, if it is your mule/extra account.

Q- Will you kick me out of the guild if I do not post?
A- No. We understand that you have lives outside the computer. Ones that are more important than the computer. Post when you get the chance.

Q- I accidentally gave the guild account 2,000 gold instead of 200 gold! Can you get it out for me?
A- Unfortunately, we can not. But, on the bright side, you helped the guild just that much more! : )

Q- What can the Mods. and Captain of a guild do?
A- We can make announcements, stickies, lock and unlock threads, use the moderator panel, and delete/edit posts.

Q- I'm your friend. Will you give me special treatment?
A- Whether you are my friend or not, I cannot give you special treatment and/or loosen up the rules just for you. The rules are rules, and if you break them, whether you are my friend or not, you will not be off the hook. How fair would that be to everyone else? Not very.

Q- I asked this person for a donation, and they yelled in my face! Why?
A- Depending on how the situation happened, there could be a lot of reasons. For one thing, whenever asking for a donation in the charity forum, you must respect that they cannot make gold magically appear in their hands. And, you must also make sure you do not beg. Thats what usually ticks off most gaians.

Q- My RP (roleplay) is locked. Why?
A- The main reason why RP's are locked is because of failure to follow the rules. You can not make things inappropriate. If you time skip, you'll be fine.

Q- How do you know when someone broke a rule?
A- Depending on which rule, makes this a hard question to explain. For example: If you were to tell me you accidentally gave the guild 2,000 gold instead of 200, and didn't give any at all, I can simply go to the moderator panel and check the log, or just see if you have donated any gold. Most people who break the rules will get caught.

Q- I broke a rule and got banned from the guild! Can I please get back?
A- It all depends. Again, depending on which rule you broke makes this a hard question to answer. If you broke a very important rule, it's unlikely. I'm sorry.

Q-A Subforum said ((U/C)). What does that mean?
A-((U/C)) Stands for: Under Construction. That means, you are not to post, because it is still be created. Until the Subforum has a real name, only then can you post in it. Otherwise, you should stay out of it until it's finished.

If questions have not been answered, you may contact me and/or post it up here. If I fail to reply the PM (I do get busy.), then you should post it here and a Mod. will become of your assistance.
Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the guild.


**Note: Please remember, more questions may be added onto here.

Yaya Tokki
Captain


Yaya Tokki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:14 pm


Further questions may be asked here.
I will try my best to answer them.
Reply
๑۩۞۩๑ Forever Today ◇◆ EVERYTHING Guild ◆◇~

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//