Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
New Guild Improvements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:35 pm


So what do you think of Gaia messing around with the guilds so far?

Personally, I do like the changes. If you go to the "Guilds" page rather than the "My Guilds" tab, on the upper left, you see a list of your guilds. You find a guild and it actually shows you all the new posts and recent things that have been happening. I like it. Much better that scanning the entire big guild for every new little thing.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:08 pm


I kinda like it. I like the new fresh look it has and how they've got the different types of guilds listed for easier searching. I do wish they'd come up with a way of marking dead, abandoned guilds though. If I'm searching for a specific type it would be nice to see which ones are very active, were recently active or have not been active in a while. Would save a lot of time hunting for a new guild if you didn't have to look through them all and get interested in them only to find no one's posted in it for a year and a half.

Aluxis


Tobias Mitchell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:52 pm


It shows new posts somewhere?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:29 pm


Tobias Mitchell
It shows new posts somewhere?


Yeah it does. Check it out.

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//