Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Easter event..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:55 pm


Kinda fun this year. I hope the prizes are cool. blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 pm


Darth Yume
Kinda fun this year. I hope the prizes are cool. blaugh


Meh...I think they're making us gather waaaay too many eggs for prizes. I'm still going to collect them if I see them randomly, but as for vigoursly searching.......I dunno about that.

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Aluxis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:02 pm


I agree with you Gabriel. I'm collecting them when I see them but I'm not going to franticaly search all over the site for them, there's way too many places to look. I don't think I really like the way they're doing it this year.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm


I didn't bother. I just don't have that kind of time.

I like the slippers though. I would wear them if my lover asked. The slippers and the bunny tail. That's hot.

Tobias Mitchell


Daisy Halloway

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 am


I think you would look adorable in the bunny slippers Toe! I did get mine. after a while it became an obsession... "must get bunny slippers" I am quite proud of my accomplishment smile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 am


Congradulations Daisy!

Aluxis


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm


Tobias Mitchell
I didn't bother. I just don't have that kind of time.

I like the slippers though. I would wear them if my lover asked. The slippers and the bunny tail. That's hot.


That reminds me. I gotta see if I can convince Narcissa to try those on for me. wink
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:57 pm


rolleyes You're so awful.

lol xd

Aluxis

Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//