Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying

Back to Guilds

We do Roleplays, stories, chating, we have a store (I think.) We're only open to those who Roleplay.... 

Tags: RolePlay, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 

Reply Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying
Oh... My.... God!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days?!
  Oh... My... God... *dies of anticipation*
  Why does Japan get it early DX
  358/2 = 179!! X3
View Results

sarge878
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:43 pm


So, how about I'm definately ready to die of anticipation! Anybody hear of:

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days?!

Here's the trailer: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days trailer

I'm ready to die of anticipation!!!! Comes out October-December (Somewhere around there... Japan's lucky and get's it next month on the 30th!!!!)

It's for the DS and it follows Roxas's time with the Organization! Even though Birth By Sleep is coming out in August, I think I'm actually more excited about this game though XD

tell me what you think!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:47 pm


wow... O_O
-speechless-

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

sarge878
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 pm


I know!
I neeeeeeeed this game! So many questions!!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:50 pm


sarge878
I know!
I neeeeeeeed this game! So many questions!!

I agree... XD ^_^

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

sarge878
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm


lol i told everyone that i'll skip school and wait in line for this if I have to
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:27 pm


sarge878
lol i told everyone that i'll skip school and wait in line for this if I have to
XD you corker! That's just like you... ^_^

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

sarge878
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:38 pm


you know it XD
and yeah so if that falls on a school day i definitely will XD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:40 pm


sarge878
you know it XD
and yeah so if that falls on a school day i definitely will XD

Funny... Funny man you are... XD

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

the real ren
Vice Captain

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 pm


MEOW hello all!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 am


Hiz Ren.

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Reply
Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//