Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying

Back to Guilds

We do Roleplays, stories, chating, we have a store (I think.) We're only open to those who Roleplay.... 

Tags: RolePlay, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 

Reply Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying
Banishment.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to get banned?
  Yes!! ^_^
  No!!! T_T
  I don't care either way... -_-
  ....... no comment... )_)
View Results

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 am


Those members in my guild who do not post by the 15th of April will either get kicked out or band from the guild unless they have a good excuse... If you want you can tell me personnally why you haven't posted yet.... That's what PM's are for... =^-^=
Have a great day and Enjoy my guild... ^_^
Guild Leader, CesiaDemon67
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:03 am


posty posty post post
i dont want to get kicked DX
school's been murder, and that's probably the only reason I haven't posted in a while

sarge878
Vice Captain


Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:25 am


sarge878
posty posty post post
i dont want to get kicked DX
school's been murder, and that's probably the only reason I haven't posted in a while

same, but my six period is Computer Tech and I usually finish all my work ahead of time and then jump on Gaia... XD Besides Sarge... I'm not going to kick you out. Your an old friend... ^_^
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 pm


yay XD

sarge878
Vice Captain


Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:36 am


sarge878
yay XD

XD Your a funny man, you are Sarge. ^_^ But that's what I like about you... =^-^=
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:35 pm


3nodding
I'm flattered XD

sarge878
Vice Captain


Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:02 pm


sarge878
3nodding
I'm flattered XD

XD
heart
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 pm


mrgreen
so did anyone else post yet, or are we like, the only ones in the guild O.O

sarge878
Vice Captain


Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 pm


sarge878
mrgreen
so did anyone else post yet, or are we like, the only ones in the guild O.O
Well sorta... I mailed Desert a PM and He FINALLY replied... I was happy... so I guess we are right now... XD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:59 pm


well I'll start pming people and telling them to join this guild XD

sarge878
Vice Captain


Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:30 pm


sarge878
well I'll start pming people and telling them to join this guild XD

Thanks Sarge... I owe you one... again... XD and k
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:17 am


I'm here so don't ban me, I've been really buisy so that is why I have not been on all that much.

Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 am


Zack Fair of soldier
I'm here so don't ban me, I've been really buisy so that is why I have not been on all that much.

I've finally been able to get on more... xD Also I won't ban you either Zack..... We go WAY back... And I've more the date.... instead of the 15th of April... I'm going to extend it to the 20 of May... well... until I move to the country that is... at the end of school... xD
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:28 am


CesiaDemon67
sarge878
posty posty post post
i dont want to get kicked DX
school's been murder, and that's probably the only reason I haven't posted in a while

same, but my six period is Computer Tech and I usually finish all my work ahead of time and then jump on Gaia... XD Besides Sarge... I'm not going to kick you out. Your an old friend... ^_^


cheater you are a fast typer thats why

the real ren
Vice Captain

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:49 am


yes I am a fast typer Ren... ^_^
Reply
Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//