Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
lurking :ninja:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eig
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:11 pm


I lurk a lot. ;__; [on the forums. XD] Cause like I'm afraid I'll do something wrong and get flamed.

..whichiswhyimadethisguild.

]: Speaking of flaming, I hate how if a 'n00b' makes a post and they get flamed but if someone poplular/cool makes a similar or worst post they're praised.

D:< It makes me angry.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:46 pm


hoyeah. double that here too >:[

but i'm no fame myself ._.

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:20 pm


xD Metoo. >:O Grr.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am


Me four surprised

Jennbe


Willow Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:13 pm


Eeg, your name reminds me of that cute korean egg song. o___<
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:15 pm


ninja

Willow Kitty


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:27 pm


Willow Kitty
Eeg, your name reminds me of that cute korean egg song. o___<


o__o How.


And be active. ;__;!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:25 pm


I love that eeg song! ;___; holyahsdflkj.! <3

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:03 pm


Eeg is an egg. D;
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:06 pm


Eeg
Willow Kitty
Eeg, your name reminds me of that cute korean egg song. o___<


o__o How.


And be active. ;__;!!



gonk I will try.

well..

they sing about eggs.

: D

Willow Kitty


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:06 pm


Willow Kitty
Eeg
Willow Kitty
Eeg, your name reminds me of that cute korean egg song. o___<


o__o How.


And be active. ;__;!!



gonk I will try.

well..

they sing about eggs.

: D


But my name is Eeeeeeeg. :< It has nothing to do with eggs.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:50 pm


LOL. o_o; I guess it all depends on if the person can type/use grammar annnd... if they are liked. o_O; SO I DUNNO.

Aijou
Crew


Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:52 pm


Eeg
But my name is Eeeeeeeg. :< It has nothing to do with eggs.

It's really close to being 'Egg', you just have to change one letter. ;(
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:47 pm


Limeade
Eeg
But my name is Eeeeeeeg. :< It has nothing to do with eggs.

It's really close to being 'Egg', you just have to change one letter. ;(


Dimeade.

eig
Captain


Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:27 pm


Eeg
Limeade
Eeg
But my name is Eeeeeeeg. :< It has nothing to do with eggs.

It's really close to being 'Egg', you just have to change one letter. ;(


Dimeade.

D:
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//