Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Happy birthday Gaia!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:36 am


xd Got my 2003 Gaia birthday present! xd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:41 am


A long time ago this was Daisy's original account that she so graciously gave to me when she left Gaia. Now she came back and has a newer one. I tried to send her this 2003 thing since it is technically hers (I came in 2005) but it wouldn't let me. So, Daisy Halloway - I wear this for you!

Darmok Kobach


Cass Halloway
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:49 am


Remember Gaia asked us to strip down to our birthday suits. I was hoping we could be naked/naked but apparently not.



Well.. I am a late comer to Gaia - 2007. But yay for 2007!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:59 am


I will not be participating in public nudity. I am, however, showing off my year.

lady_narcissa
Captain


Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:21 am


Come on Cissy.. loosen up!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:50 am


We all look like we're in some bizarre beauty contest xd

Happy Birthday Gaia!

Aluxis


Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:59 am


Aluxis
We all look like we're in some bizarre beauty contest xd

Happy Birthday Gaia!


My hair is red, and the banner yellow.... your banner is red, and your hair is yellow! We are opposites. xd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:34 pm


lol, you're right. I hadn't noticed that.

Aluxis


Daisy Halloway

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 am


Darmok Kobach
A long time ago this was Daisy's original account that she so graciously gave to me when she left Gaia. Now she came back and has a newer one. I tried to send her this 2003 thing since it is technically hers (I came in 2005) but it wouldn't let me. So, Daisy Halloway - I wear this for you!


I would rather you not wear anything at all... oops..., I mean..., THANKS Darmock, wear the 2003 sash with pride. Honesty, I really don't mind (yellow's not my color anyway)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:30 am


lady_narcissa
I will not be participating in public nudity. I am, however, showing off my year.


Come now Narcissa, you don't want to show off my Valentines gift I got for you? It would be the perfect opportunity to do so. wink

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Cass Halloway
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:49 am


Gabriel_Alex
lady_narcissa
I will not be participating in public nudity. I am, however, showing off my year.


Come now Narcissa, you don't want to show off my Valentines gift I got for you? It would be the perfect opportunity to do so. wink


Oooooooooooooo we wanna see!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:14 am


Will this do?

lady_narcissa
Captain


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:11 am


lady_narcissa
Will this do?


Mmmmm...

More than you know.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:17 pm


whistles at Mrs Malfoy

Throws ice at Gabriel.
Calm down there you! xd

Aluxis

Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//