Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Realm of Reality
OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teleshad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm


So.... What happened to everybody?
I just got my laptop back from the shop, and everyone... Died... O.o
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:47 pm


I think everyone's lives exploded and our little realm got left in the dust. I can RP with you 3nodding Just send me a pm when you're on.

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist


teleshad
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:03 am


well, i may be off and on for a bit throughout the week, so idk. but also,we kinda need to save this guild. this will be the second time it dies. And i cant let that happen...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:12 pm


Same here, my school suddenly decided to have more reports this week than the whole last semester >.< But I'll try the best I can to be around everyday.

Tho I'm curious, you're the new captain teleshad, right?

FantasyFollower


teleshad
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:08 pm


No, not new captain, The same captain that opened up the guild. I just let EB do her thing with the design. Because I told her that if the guild could survive on its own without dying like this, that I would give her full ownership. Granted, She has done a lot of work for the guild, and it will soon pay off, but I cant have the guild die like this. and I havent been on do to school work as well. that and getting my laptop back from the computer doctor.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:39 pm


Don't worry tele, we'll keep it going. Plus spring break is coming and that will help ^.^

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist


teleshad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 pm


yea, i guess your right. but well all have it at different times...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:02 pm


Yes, but someone is bound to have it at the same time as you and then spring break will go on for weeks in here! lol

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist


FantasyFollower

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:51 am


Oh okays~ now I get it ^w^ Well hopefully (if I don't procrastinate) I should have some free time for now...

I'll try to check back as often as I can! But die it will not!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:24 pm


Sorry guys.
I couldn't go on much because of the test that were coming up.
Me and my friends were talking about a new thread to make and I was just focused on that. I wonder if I can breath life into this guild

Good Enemy

Newbie Noob


teleshad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:09 am


that's fair enough
i didn't make the time to get on gaia myself.
unfortunately, we need to completely reignite the intense spark that was once lost in this guild. but we need to modify it so its easy to use and check, so that members can see whats going on and join in, too have a good well based storyline/base (which we pretty much have down) and finally make it easy for newcomers to join in and have a good sense of whats going on. I'm willing to save it if anyone else is. EB, Caspian, we can do this. and if i didn't mention you its only because EB ans Caspian Rose have been here since the beginning with me. or rather i with them. but what do you say? do you want to save the guild?
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:07 am


I'm all for it! I've just been waiting for everyone to have the time again ^.^

Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist


FantasyFollower

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:41 am


Count me in! 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:57 pm


-Sigh-
I apologize.
I haven't been posting on here ( again ) because at first I thought this place was gone, but if you forgive me ( again) then I think I have a good idea for the next intense spark.
Besides, finals are only a week away for me and I am exempt from half of them, then we have our summer break ( well at least for me ) so I think now would be a good time to clean it up again.
So what do you say, everyone? Am I back in? Would you like to hear the idea?

Good Enemy

Newbie Noob


Marpie

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:05 pm




I would ^.^ Maybe we should send a pm to members at the beginning of summer to see who still wants to participate. 3nodding
Reply
Realm of Reality

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//