Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
TV - Dollhouse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darmok Kobach

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:53 am


I want you all to watch Dollhouse and support my future wife Eliza Dushku.

It comes on Friday night (the 13th). Please help support her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:43 am


I watched it. I loved it!

Jedi Master Yume


Aluxis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:33 am


I missed the first episode, but I watched it last night. It was pretty good. I'll probably keep watching. I noticed they have the girl that played Fred on Angle in there. I recognized her voice before I did her face because of how they had her made up. Eliza looked fab as always too.
Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//