Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosplay?
  Of course!!
  No freakin way!
  Maybe someday I might..
View Results

Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:02 am


Anyone else cosplay?

I wanna do something non-anime and non-sci-fi soon. Yes, I know.. hard to believe.

I am gonna do Rosalie Hale! I freakin heart her so much.

I wanna do her baseball uniform but that is so unforgiving and I don't know if I can be in shape enough to do that. I can, however, do her clothes form the movie like in the lunchroom or the kitchen scene.. something like that.

Anywayz, here is item #1
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:38 pm


Love the necklace! Let me know when you do Rosalie, I am sooo in for Esme. I'd like to Alice but there is no way I could pull that one off. LOL

Daisy Halloway


Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:22 pm


Funny you should mention that...

I already told Mia I can be Rosalie, you can be Esme, and she can be Alice. She is so like Alice! All lovey and bubbly and stuff.

I really wanna find an Emmett to do Dragon*con with me!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:16 am


oh, that's too funny. you might be a little hard pressed to find an Emmett but it would be fun to have Rosalie, Alice and Esme all together at dragon*con.

Daisy Halloway


Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:53 am


Okay sweet. We should start looking for uniforms soon. ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:30 am


That necklace is dazzling!

Aurora Alexander


Darmok Kobach

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:58 am


Aurora Alexander
That necklace is dazzling!


rofl She said DAZZLING! rofl
Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//