Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
zOMGers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:54 pm


Yes, I am a zOMGer. Its been fun so far I have to admit. Already finished with Endboss and am looking forwards to the next upgrade to the game as well.

Anyways, is there anyone else here who plays zOMG? I just thought I'd get a discussion going on your player if you are and other such stories. If you are looking for a zOMG clan, I've already begun a rather small one.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:30 am


So am I the only one then?

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Daisy Halloway

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:33 am


I'll be honest, I tried to play but got stuck on the second level. after that I gave up and haven't been back since gonk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:39 am


I haven't been there at all. The only person I know who plays is Trunks and one other friend. I know it's popular in general, but I guess not in my circle.

You can still tell us about your exciting adventures though.

Jedi Master Yume


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:05 am


I'll start telling you my exciting adventures then. Not right now, but soon, I promise.

Also, if anyone needs help doing quests and gaining levels to progress in the game, just let me know and I'll meet you on zOMG sometime and level you up tons by crewing with you.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:17 pm


Adventure #1 of the Chronicles of Gabriel Alexander in the defense of Gaia from the threat of the Animated.


An ordinary day right? Wrong. It all began when I chose to take the train from Home to visit my beloved guild. As I bought my ticket to ride aboard Gaia's very first automated train, I was very excited. It was early in the morning however, and there have been quite a few people still rather apprehensive of the automated train system, so I wasn't surprised to see I was the only one on the early morning train. I did want to get to the guild as early as possible, afterall.

I decided to explore some of the features of the train being that I was alone when I soon discovered that I was not. A man there introduced himself to me as Frank and asked if I had heard of the "incident" that occured in Barton.

I told him I was not aware and he was to tell me more, when much to our surprise, the train shot forwards gaining more speed. I nearly fell to the floor, but caught myself and glanced out the window to see everything shoot past in a blur. I looked over at Frank and he told me he'd go to the back of the train to access the control panel there, while I went up front to see what I could do to slow or stop the train.

I had to act fast and so I nodded and bolted across the train cars until I reached the main engine control panel. I carefully switched the controls to manual and then hit the brakes. With a loud screech, the train slowed to a stop at last just below Barton Town. With sweat dripping down from my forehead from the anxiety what had just happened, I left the Control Room and headed out the door that had opened in the cab just outside.

Needless to say, my adventure had only just begun...  

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//