Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Signature detention!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cass Halloway
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:06 am


Yeah.. so I got this PM saying my signature was disabled because it was more than double the allowed size. Anybody remember what was in my signature? The pic of me doing a crazy dance, and the fishtank. That's it!

When I had the additional Huffie pic, nobody said a word. When I had my car - nobody said a word.

But when I am down to my pic and my aquarium - they suspend me!

Sooo I go to the link to get unsuspended and this is what I found. I thougt you all might get amused at my pain. This is just rediculous! I rarely get pissed off at Gaia, but this pisses me off.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:16 am


I have never seen one of those messages. When I had a pic in my signature, and then tried to add a car, and an ad for another guild I had, they would simply show only the pic and the ad alone. I got rid of the pic and tried to replace it with my aquarium, but found that the car interferred. I took the car out of the signature and all that was left was the ad. Now, after finally getting rid of the add in my signature, only the aquarium shows up, and that's not even in the guild posts of course.

Gaia's signature system is too screwy.

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Cass Halloway
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:27 am


Gabriel_Alex
I have never seen one of those messages. When I had a pic in my signature, and then tried to add a car, and an ad for another guild I had, they would simply show only the pic and the ad alone. I got rid of the pic and tried to replace it with my aquarium, but found that the car interferred. I took the car out of the signature and all that was left was the ad. Now, after finally getting rid of the add in my signature, only the aquarium shows up, and that's not even in the guild posts of course.

Gaia's signature system is too screwy.


It really is! I am so pissed off I'm molting! (Name that movie quote!)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:37 am


User Image



I reenabled the signature back again. It even said "good girl" like I'm some dog who learned a trick!

Note: It gave me back the picture that got me violated to begin with!!!!!!!

scream

I am gonna delete it so I don't get in trouble again, but I wanted it on record that dancing me came back. burning_eyes

*now deletes it*

P.S. I got post 1500. blaugh

Cass Halloway
Crew


Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:50 pm


Cass Halloway
Gabriel_Alex
I have never seen one of those messages. When I had a pic in my signature, and then tried to add a car, and an ad for another guild I had, they would simply show only the pic and the ad alone. I got rid of the pic and tried to replace it with my aquarium, but found that the car interferred. I took the car out of the signature and all that was left was the ad. Now, after finally getting rid of the add in my signature, only the aquarium shows up, and that's not even in the guild posts of course.

Gaia's signature system is too screwy.


It really is! I am so pissed off I'm molting! (Name that movie quote!)


Iago for Aladdin. Please...give me something harder.

I am glad you got your signature back. That "good girl" is so condescending!
Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//