Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying

Back to Guilds

We do Roleplays, stories, chating, we have a store (I think.) We're only open to those who Roleplay.... 

Tags: RolePlay, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 

Reply Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying
It has died.... My guild I mean.... xD Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireDemon67
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 pm


crying
I sad now... and sick... xD I have FEVER
I got it yesterday, (Saturday January 31) and it hurt.... I was throwing up.... BLECK!
It was gross.... -turns green-
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:45 pm


NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

well, hope ur feeling better. And as for the Guild I apologize for not posting in it recently, I've been uber busy, and only had time to check my few subscribed threads DX
I'll try to post more often XD
And we also need to recruit more pepoplez

sarge878
Vice Captain


SapphireDemon67
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:53 pm


sarge878
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

well, hope ur feeling better. And as for the Guild I apologize for not posting in it recently, I've been uber busy, and only had time to check my few subscribed threads DX
I'll try to post more often XD
And we also need to recruit more pepoplez

thanks and it's ok... I only had time to check fourms whenever I get on... so I feel the same and yes we need to get more people.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:43 am


Sorry about that I've been busy so I have not had much time to get on.

Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:22 am


Zack Fair of soldier
Sorry about that I've been busy so I have not had much time to get on.

It's ok... I've been busy too... XD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:49 pm


One of the guild I was in got closed.

Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 am


Zack Fair of soldier
One of the guild I was in got closed.

awwwww... crying
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:19 pm


sry for not posting been rlly busy we need to recuit ppl who love to post

gffd


Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:10 am


gffd
sry for not posting been rlly busy we need to recuit ppl who love to post

It's ok!!! ^_^ you want to help get people? I can get a few... XD
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:25 pm


CesiaDemon67
gffd
sry for not posting been rlly busy we need to recuit ppl who love to post

It's ok!!! ^_^ you want to help get people? I can get a few... XD

yeah ill help the guild get more ppl

gffd


Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:59 am


gffd
CesiaDemon67
gffd
sry for not posting been rlly busy we need to recuit ppl who love to post

It's ok!!! ^_^ you want to help get people? I can get a few... XD

yeah ill help the guild get more ppl

Thanks gffd.... I shall promote you so you can invite more people!! ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:57 am


grrrr you know im always here you see me every day girl. well i dont post much but if you want me to start to post more just tell me ok?

the real ren
Vice Captain

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Cloud J Strife
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 am


the guild just needs a little more life.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:42 pm


Cloud J Strife
the guild just needs a little more life.

Rin you suck at Roleplaying so no and yes Cloud... What do you suggest we do to... how do young people say it, 'Lifen up this joint'... XD

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

sarge878
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:59 am


i super apologize for not posting in forever... finals are coming up so schools been extremely busy sweatdrop
Reply
Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//