|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 pm
Your walking in pitch black dark [maybe in your house],and your doing just fine having almost reached your destination and all of a sudden every freaky image out of any horror movie or something you`ve watching just pops into your head. Like your trying to scare yourself, but not purposely. Well, it does that to me alot, and it`s so annoying, lol.
I`m not one to get really creeped out by horror movies/shows but it`s like somethings trying to get me scared, and I`m all like "not this again.. I saw that freakin movie like 3 years ago it doesn`t phase me".
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:18 pm
That happens to me a lot, even if I'm not freaked out by the movie. And since your poll has "The Ring" in it, I'll share an experiance I had that freaked me out. I watch the ring the first time at my dad's, nothing happened. The second time, I was at my grandmother's, home-alone, at 6:00 at night, in a sun-room with windows all around me. I was on the phone with my friend in Mississippi, and the house phone rang during the credits. The caller ID said "Unknown Name, Unknown Number." I brushed it off and didn't answer. I watched the ring II after the first one, 10:00 at night. Still home-alone, in the sun-room, still on the phone with my friend. The house phone rang again about half-way through, "Unknown Name, Unknwon Number." I still didn't answer. I called my dad after getting off with my friend and told him to come get me. I was freaked. sweatdrop After that, I started having nose bleeds- I had a bad one in the middle of class about a month ago- And I had never had a nose bleed in my life. Also, a friend of mine's horse, Who I've ridden before and gotten along with very well (I get along with just about every animal) suddenly became very weary and skittish around me. It was odd.... It's a good thing my TV's elevated. :3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:13 am
I'm alway doing this. I have a serious fear of the dark and when I have to get up during the night things I've seen in movies, on TV or read in books comes flooding back to me. It happens so often now I've gotten use to it!
It doesn't help that in order to get back to my room from the bathroom I have to walk toward a full length mirror, which freaks both me and my dad out!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:16 am
I'm always like that, mostly after watching a thriller/horror movie. xd
The most common thing that happens is that whenever I get to bed, I'm alway uncomfortable, 'cuz I can see the "killer" or someone getting killed in my mind. But then I just tell myself it's not real, and concentrate on getting to sleep.
[Mirrors freak me out, in general.]
The original Ring's better then the American remake. *has Ring Trilogy boxset*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:41 pm
Hm... Tarantulas... Lots of them crawling through my head... *Shudders.*
Oh yeah... Hi. ^__^ I'm Crow, part time ghost hunter. Want to see a few of my photos? Nothing "ghostly" but plenty of head stones and creepy trees. I live near several cemeteries and a few other sites that are reputedly haunted so I have plenty of creepy places to take photos.
But yeah. Mind if I join this little group? I'll supply plenty of creepy photos and various stories and all acquired by myself.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:59 pm
I don't even watch horror movies! You know why??? Because if I did.....I'd kill myself running probably. -_- My mind is too wonderful at creating monsters for me.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:57 pm
this happens to me a lot i think its just your mind trying to scare you or something but it is very intresting
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:39 pm
This happens to me all the time! Usually when I am sleeping, I sleep with my back to the wall but sometimes I toss and turn. If I am facing the wall instead of having my back to the wall, I have my back to the tv. Well when that happens I have this image of The Pulse, or The Ring people coming out of my tv. So I usually twitch and turn in a panic. :/
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 pm
Oooo this happens to me all the time, and I'm seriously not the type of person to get scared easy expecially at scary things. You know that jerk in the scay movies that is constantly laughing, I'm one of those jerky people. My real life half the time ends up being ten times scary than a movie, I've been stalked, I've had death threats on me, I'm have a strong connection to the dead so there is constantly some spirit following me or outside my house, I've had numorous demons on me(Currently dealing with one), and I've even had a very angry spirit who wanted me dead and wouldn't let me go into my own basement without trying to kill me. But yeah I'll be sleeping at night its dark TV's on(I can't sleep without noise, silence weirds me out) and I'll wake up, and it only illuminates like part of the room and not the doorways or anything and I get that freaky image of the killer watching the person sleep or something. I also have this thing against looking outside after it gets dark(I've had spirits pop up infront of my window on me when I look outside) but I admit I do have this creepy thing with zombies they don't really scary me just freak my out, I'm always scared that I'm gonna look out and see one of the zombies from like 28 Days later*shudder* but thats about all.
Though the funnyest scary thing was when I was at a friends and we just finished watching the Ring(honestly not scared the entier movies, hand to my Goddess that I wasn't) Lights are out, candles going, its storming really bad outside thunder lighting the whole nine yards. Right at the end of the movie her dad calls and scares the crap out of me and her little brother I screamed so much, and then laughed so hard I think I cried.
But I'm the kinda girl who laughs at scary movies but jumps at the sound of a bottle opening
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:47 pm
Something like this recently happened to me regarding the works of H.P. Lovecraft rather than a movie. Sometimes, when I pick up the book and start reading, the air temp decreases at least by a degree or two. Odd dreams follow shortly afterward.
Eh, maybe I'm just silly for reading that kind of thing at night. blaugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:09 am
Hm... It's just your imagination filling in what you can't see. A good example is how a lot of people can move about their house in the pitch black using their own mental image of the place.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:20 pm
Heh, no, but I usually get pictures like that in my head before I fall asleep, except I don't ever have nightmares. They're never from scary movies, though...:/ Very freaky, demonic images. I use them to fuel my imagination, like villians for novels. That sort of thing ;D (BRING IT ON EVIL SPIRITS, YOU'LL JUST BE MY MUSES <3)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:09 pm
Lady_Death Oooo this happens to me all the time, and I'm seriously not the type of person to get scared easy expecially at scary things. You know that jerk in the scay movies that is constantly laughing, I'm one of those jerky people. My real life half the time ends up being ten times scary than a movie, I've been stalked, I've had death threats on me, I'm have a strong connection to the dead so there is constantly some spirit following me or outside my house, I've had numorous demons on me(Currently dealing with one), and I've even had a very angry spirit who wanted me dead and wouldn't let me go into my own basement without trying to kill me. But yeah I'll be sleeping at night its dark TV's on(I can't sleep without noise, silence weirds me out) and I'll wake up, and it only illuminates like part of the room and not the doorways or anything and I get that freaky image of the killer watching the person sleep or something. I also have this thing against looking outside after it gets dark(I've had spirits pop up infront of my window on me when I look outside) but I admit I do have this creepy thing with zombies they don't really scary me just freak my out, I'm always scared that I'm gonna look out and see one of the zombies from like 28 Days later*shudder* but thats about all.
Though the funnyest scary thing was when I was at a friends and we just finished watching the Ring(honestly not scared the entier movies, hand to my Goddess that I wasn't) Lights are out, candles going, its storming really bad outside thunder lighting the whole nine yards. Right at the end of the movie her dad calls and scares the crap out of me and her little brother I screamed so much, and then laughed so hard I think I cried.
But I'm the kinda girl who laughs at scary movies but jumps at the sound of a bottle opening I kinda know how being stalked feels. I hardly ever feel alone anymore, and I always feel like something's following me. I dont know if it's good or bad. sweatdrop Like right now I can feel it watching me I don't know what to do about it, and I wanna know exactly what's following me. I appologize if this is off topic.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:35 pm
That happens to me a lot. Stupid screamers....
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|