Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Can someone explain to me why?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aluxis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:43 pm


I was looking at Harry Potter related pictures on a couple different sites and kept seeing Harry Potter character inspired My Little Ponies. And not just a few but a lot. Did I miss something somewhere? What is the deal with making My Little Pony versions of Harry, Ron, Hermione and all sorts of other characters? I even saw one pict that was supposed to the the four founders of Hogwarts in pony form. Why?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:37 am


I confess I have some in my favorites on Deviant Art. I am NOT a My Little Pont fan, but something about the pony ionspired art amuses me. I have a super sweet one of Narcissa and Draco in pony form.

I have some more too .. I can't remember off the top of my head. I will have to look when I get home.



It's pony goodness!

Jedi Master Yume


Aluxis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:59 pm


Hee hee, I'd like to see the Narcissa/Draco one.
Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//