....Okay...I'm sick of people giving Fred s**t. He's a stay at home dad, with a 2 year old son. Have you ever taken care of a 2 year old? Its amazing that he's even updating. Plus, I'm pretty sure he's cracking on vol. 6, and other megagear orders.
Leave 'em alone for another 2 or so years.
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:29 am
I'M not picking on him. Trust me, I understand his problems.
Avul
Offline
deamonchakra
Offline
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:47 am
im not saying hes not responsible I'm just saying that its his job. and hes either late or putting up something thats not a chapter. im not disrespecting him
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:09 am
This is when it makes me glad that I read 36 webcomics. Because then I don't really notice when one of them isn't on time XD
my dog ate my sanity Vice Captain
Offline
Avul
Offline
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:02 am
36!!! Oh, send me a list! I'm trying to find more webcomics to read lately, pretty much for the same reason.
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:32 pm
It's definitely quite a varied collection, mostly accrued through stumbleupon.
my dog ate my sanity Vice Captain
Offline
Avul
Offline
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:17 pm
That's how I find all the webcomics I read too. Including megatokyo.
And then of course there's dA where people post them in their galleries and stuff.
melodic rainbow Vice Captain
Offline
1337_w0n Vice Captain
Offline
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:29 pm
megatokyo snafu (NOT FOR THOSE WITH WEEK STOMACHS TIN is OK though) 8-bit theater real life VG cats (can be explicate) penny arcade PVP(only heard of it)