Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
spaghetti tacos

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:56 am


SO last week Daisy sent me pictures of her spaghetti tacos (courtesy of iCarly) and I ended up making some myself last night. I used a flour tortilla versus her hard taco. Anyhow..

User Image



Completely random off topic note: I have Frank Delima stuck in my head!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:51 pm


*sings* I speak pigeoooon!

Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain


Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:35 am


I had his song.. you know the real song You Picked a Fine Time to Leave me Lucille? Well I had Franks version "What, Lucille, you gon leave me now?"

Lol ... IDK.. it was just in my head..

Now I have his commercials (which I have no clue if he still does since I was there 20 years ago.. "Inter-islaaaand au-to paint-ing.." then he sprays a rainbow..

sweatdrop I'm so old! gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:25 am


That looks..............interesting.


Who's songs are you singing? They sound familiar

Aluxis


Daisy Halloway

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:30 am


glad you liked the spaghetti tacos smile We will be making them again soon.

oh, and BTW, thanks a lot for getting frank delima stuck in my head. I will be spending the rest of the day speaking pidgeon

**Lux** The songs are sung by Frank Delima who is a comedian in Hawaii, or at least he was many years ago. Not sure if he is still doing stand up or not. He basically changes regular songs into pidgeon which is the island slang. They are pretty funny.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:15 pm


Huh, his name doesn't sound familiar, but the song does....I dunnno maybe I've heard it before when I was a kid.

Aluxis


Ryder aka Toran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:10 am


How can you slurp the noodles if they are wrapped up?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:27 am


I'd eat anything in a taco shell. Mexican is my favorite food. Me and nachos.. that's what life is about man. Extra jalepenos!

Tobias Mitchell


Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:19 pm


Tobias Mitchell
I'd eat anything in a taco shell. Mexican is my favorite food. Me and nachos.. that's what life is about man. Extra jalepenos!

I hear ya~ blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:09 pm


i want' to say thank you daisy, for letting me there for the spaghetti tacos, they were so weird but good, i hope i get to be there when you make them again

littlelunalovegood


Daisy Halloway

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:26 am


you're welcome Luna. I'll be sure to call you for our next Spaghetti taco night smile
Reply
General Discussions..

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//