Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DragonBall Z Bloopers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Like This Idea?
  yes
  no
View Results

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:58 pm


i made sure of this b4 i made this thread but i believe that we need some dbz bloopers on here dont u?! ill add a few on every now and then but i would also love to hear the bloopers that u guys come up with.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:59 pm


i'll start us off with this!
Freeza: *Screaming, powering up and making himself bigger*
Goku: o.o
Freeza: *Still screaming*
Goku: >.>
Freeza: *Scream*
Goku: <.<
Freeza: *More screaming*
Goku: -_- *Yawn* ZZzzzZZ
Freeza: *Finishes* Mwahahahaha, now I shall crush your small bones and make bread out of them, and then....*Hears the snoring* Huh?
Goku: *Is fast asleep*
Freeza: HEY!!

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:16 pm


CELL BABY GAMES

CELL: Now Goku you will feel my true power!
GOKU: Bring it on!
*Cell Jr. pops out of Cell*
CELL: What the? You're not supposed to come yet! Go back in!
CELL JR: No!
GOKU: Dude, this is a fight not a nursery. Please get him out of the ring.
CELL: Dreadfully sorry. Junior come here!
*Cell chases Cell Jr around the ring*
GOKU: This is what you get for letting a bug plan a tournament.

VEGETA'S ACCIDENT

*Vegeta training in his ship at 50 times gravity*
VEGETA: Hayaaa! I can do more!
*Raises it to 100 times*
VEGETA: That Kakarott is a whimp! 100 times is nothing!
*Raises it to 1000 times*
VEGETA: I wonder how my clothes manage to stay on...
*Raises it to 5000 times*
*gets sucked into floor and through the Earth all the way to the US*
VEGETA: Not again!


I know... Lame.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:32 am


Oh, I thought you meant actual mistakes when I read the title... XP

By the way, Vamp_Kat_Meow, in this guild, good english is required. ^^;;

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:01 pm


MikoBura
Oh, I thought you meant actual mistakes when I read the title... XP

By the way, Vamp_Kat_Meow, in this guild, good english is required. ^^;;

wat exactly do u mean by that? did i spell something wrong?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:02 pm


oh! Do you mean no "shortcuts for words" like b4=before? and wat for what?

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:04 pm


I'm sorry I just got so used to that because i've been typing like that for so long. ^^;;
ok i'll try not to do that from now on ok?
ok heres another one!
Goku: Freeza! * turning super saiyan*
Gohan: Uh, dad, whats wrong...?
Krillin: Huh? 'Ey Goku, I'm not dead yet...
Goku: *stops* Shutup, I'm having a moment here...
^^;; correct me if I spell something wrong please
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:10 am


I've got one for ya:

Broly: Kakarot!
Goku: My name's Goku!
Broly: No, your name is Kakarot!
Goku: Goddamn it, Broly! My name's Goku. We've been through this a dozen freaking times! It's not Kakarot, it's Goku! J-o-k-u.
Broly: You spelt "Kakarot" wrong.
Goku: I can't work like this! I quit!
xd I couldn't resist.

Hakushika


Hakushika

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:28 am


Yet I have another one (Hope you like it):

Vegeta: I'm going to take you down, Buu.
Buu: Buu not scared.
Vegeta: That's what you think. I've got my trusty gloves, and boots.
Buu: Buu turn you into food. What should Buu turn you into? Should I turn you into cookie, or candy?
Vegeta: I don't know. Maybe candy.
Buu: Buu turn you into candy.
Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait!
Buu: What!?
Vegeta: How about cookie?
Buu: Okay!
Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait!
Buu: WHAT!?!?!?!?! Buu very hungry.
Vegeta: Look, candy. (points other direction)
Buu: Where?
Vegeta: I found a nickel!
Buu: You fool Buu!
Vegeta: Ah, crap!

The end. xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:54 pm


thats hillarious ok another one from me.
Kid Buu: Ooogiiiyyuuuu!! (Face it Goku, I'm stronger than you!)
Goku: We'll see about that! KA - ME - HA - ME....
Kid Buu: OOHHH SNAP!!
Goku: ME... (fffphpharrrttt!!!)
Kid Buu: GOOD GRACIOUS OF LIFE!! and I thought I had bad gas.

Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

drunken ninja45

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:45 pm


SYFFER
CELL BABY GAMES

CELL: Now Goku you will feel my true power!
GOKU: Bring it on!
*Cell Jr. pops out of Cell*
CELL: What the? You're not supposed to come yet! Go back in!
CELL JR: No!
GOKU: Dude, this is a fight not a nursery. Please get him out of the ring.
CELL: Dreadfully sorry. Junior come here!
*Cell chases Cell Jr around the ring*
GOKU: This is what you get for letting a bug plan a tournament.

VEGETA'S ACCIDENT

*Vegeta training in his ship at 50 times gravity*
VEGETA: Hayaaa! I can do more!
*Raises it to 100 times*
VEGETA: That Kakarott is a whimp! 100 times is nothing!
*Raises it to 1000 times*
VEGETA: I wonder how my clothes manage to stay on...
*Raises it to 5000 times*
*gets sucked into floor and through the Earth all the way to the US*
VEGETA: Not again!


I know... Lame.

lol the vegeta thing was a little funny xd , but is'nt that supposed to be if their in china? (sorry if im being stupid xp )
the cell one was awsome lol
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:47 pm


Hakushika
Yet I have another one (Hope you like it):

Vegeta: I'm going to take you down, Buu.
Buu: Buu not scared.
Vegeta: That's what you think. I've got my trusty gloves, and boots.
Buu: Buu turn you into food. What should Buu turn you into? Should I turn you into cookie, or candy?
Vegeta: I don't know. Maybe candy.
Buu: Buu turn you into candy.
Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait!
Buu: What!?
Vegeta: How about cookie?
Buu: Okay!
Vegeta: Wait, wait, wait!
Buu: WHAT!?!?!?!?! Buu very hungry.
Vegeta: Look, candy. (points other direction)
Buu: Where?
Vegeta: I found a nickel!
Buu: You fool Buu!
Vegeta: Ah, crap!

The end. xd

thats preety funny 3nodding cool

drunken ninja45


drunken ninja45

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:52 pm


Hakushika
I've got one for ya:

Broly: Kakarot!
Goku: My name's Goku!
Broly: No, your name is Kakarot!
Goku: Goddamn it, Broly! My name's Goku. We've been through this a dozen freaking times! It's not Kakarot, it's Goku! J-o-k-u.
Broly: You spelt "Kakarot" wrong.
Goku: I can't work like this! I quit!
xd I couldn't resist.

lol nice mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:12 pm


so far i think that all of these were so funny! ok i got one:

(Goku is teaching Gohan how to fly)

Goku - Okay Gohan, you just focus your energy, and make sure to consentrate alright?
Gohan - Got it dad.
Goku - You sure?
Gohan - Yep.
Goku - Then we'll start over here.
(they walk to a cliff)
Goku - Okay, I want you to fly off of this cliff.
Gohan - You sure it's safe?
Goku - Well, if your not sure, we could go back to training...
Gohan - No, I'm ready!
(Gohan starts to run, and it goes into slow motion, where you see him jump off of the cliff and hold his arms out like he's going to fly)
Gohan - Huh?
(falls)
(BAM CRACK THUNK POW (and any other sound that indicates that Gohan is falling off of a cliff))
Goku - .................................I knew i should have started on the hill.

Inuphantom13


Ishikawa Miyuki

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:38 pm


lol that was funny. heres another from me.
It's the beginning of the Cell saga and Freeza has just began a battle with Trunks.
Trunks: Is that the best you can do?
Freeza: Don't think this is it! I'll...I'll show you...I'll...!? *chases a lizard that ran by* Auntie Freezie! I'll save youuuuuu!
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//