Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
march of the penguins Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so did ya like it?
  yesh!! love it!!
  no!! hate it!!
  havent seen it want to
  havent seen it dont want to
View Results

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:13 pm


lol i love penguins and i thought the movie was great. you guys probably thought it was stupid, right? thought so... ah... well.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:23 pm


I have not seen it yet but Mathew Parry from Friends liked it!

Tyreta


[.The Taco Theif.]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:07 pm


pirate
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:58 pm


I haven't seen it

blond_babe


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:19 pm


Tyreta
I have not seen it yet but Mathew Parry from Friends liked it!

i didnt know that but i think ellen degenres liked it to. i think she said that lol.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:58 pm


HI....UM I'M NEW TO THIS SOO.........WHAT DO WE DO? confused

Jesus_iz_luv


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:31 pm


well what do you mean? like what do you do in this guild, or what do you do on gaia?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:23 am


I thought it was soo-cute! I love (Pen gi yu!)-Penquins!
It was sweet and charming. heart 3nodding

Yamna


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:20 pm


i wish more people would come here and tell me what they think of it.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:57 am


well srry to burst your bubble but I have never herd of that before!

LadyMukii

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

LaceyBoo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:45 am


my theaters didnt show it but ive seen it advertised and it looks sooo cute!!! i want to see it. is it out on video yet???
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:16 pm


it....scares me.... ninja

Visual Candy Pop


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:28 pm


i think it just came out on video, too! im so getting it!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:29 pm


TimmyTurner1
well srry to burst your bubble but I have never herd of that before!


AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk.. sad lol

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]


Pandamaru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:31 pm


The penquins are cool. Too bad I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to, but never had the time. lol
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//