|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:34 pm
Once I finish peping my carmine helmet I'll send you all a picture.
Ignore all the bad reviews on it, its kick a**.
EDIT::: I don't believe I am breaking the rules since it is gears related, but please let me know if I am wrong
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:49 pm
Sick, post up those pictures! I did hear that sometimes the batteries don't make contact so it doesn't make the noise did that happen to yours?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:54 am
Yeah it did, just I just wraped the top of a battery with tin foil and it worked.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:11 pm
Oh kickass man! I so wanna see it! You gotta put it up ASAP!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:53 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:40 pm
Nice,I heard those replicas are pretty nice.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:31 pm
I think im gonna get one if the postal office approves it coming in
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:00 pm
That lancer s**t sucked...It doesn't rev, i expected something much more cool.
All i do is reload with it, and i had to jam a paperclip into the batter slot so electricity could flow properly (like I had to do with my remote-controlled cerberus tank)
It's cool for threatening neighbors though, so it's good enough.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:39 pm
Well one of my friends in another country has it when i visited him and the baterries were ok,I think it is made for asian batteries
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:52 pm
Batteries are all made out of a standard 1 volt cell battery per section. If you cut open a AA battery, it would have the same little circle batteries we need for dreamcast VMU's.
Even 9volts are just a slight higher complication of the latter process. In germany, europe, asia, russia, america, and canada...that batteries are the same. Only power difference is the amount of volts per millisecond coming out of the wall.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:10 am
The postal office denied my request
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:51 pm
Cjfung The postal office denied my request for batteries? if your post office on dope?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|