Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying

Back to Guilds

We do Roleplays, stories, chating, we have a store (I think.) We're only open to those who Roleplay.... 

Tags: RolePlay, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 

Reply Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying
Everyone has their dark days Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:12 pm


Okay so people always say that everyone has there own darkness within them. But how would they react to a person who's darkness is more than just anger and personal problems.

James morfield always wanted a normal life, but unfortunatley his own personal darkness has a mind of its own. He spends his days locked upin his old seemingly abandoned home. Until a group of friends enter his mansion in search of the figure that has been seen in the second floor window. Can this group of friends change his life for the better and possibly free him from his darkness. They are going to have to be strong becaise the darkness within him will do anything to keep him.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:17 pm


profile skeleton


Name:
Age:
Personality:
Power sad keep them down to two or three please)
Appearance:

Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain

Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:26 pm


Name: James Morefield
Age:21
Personality: Calm, kind, and shy
Power:James can use the powers of the darkness within him up to a certai exstent
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. his eyes are normally brown.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:41 pm


Name: Flaw Fay
Age: 26
Personality: He's very cruel and evil. He is a prince of the neitherworld and never talks. He kills without purpose and loves blood. He's very strong and enjoys death. He laughs only when he sees pain and frowns at love and happiness.
Power sad keep them down to two or three please) He can create demons and is immortal.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SapphireDemon67
Vice Captain


Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:20 pm


James sits in the same chair he had spent his evening in for the past year. He had seperated himself from the rest of the world because he was tired of killing. As he watchs the city, the darkness whispers within his mind, trying to seduce him into leaveing the masion.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:41 pm


I sat on a bench in the human world, deciding whether or not to kill myself.... I finally reached a decision to live until I found my memories..... I sighed heavily, "All I know is my name, age and a few other things.... My name is Flaw Fay.... I'm 26 years old..... I'm immortal.... I love blood..... I feel no pain and I'm a Prince.... That's all I can seem to remember....." I sighed again, but more heavily this time... I looked down at my gun that was placed by my side in it's case.... I smiled at the long demon sword that my father, the king, had given my on my 18th birthday. I smiled at the humans that wondered by me as they laughed and chattered amongst themselfs and to others. I quietly stood up and swiftly, but fastly, walked over to a store and stared at the happy people inside. I turned, sighed again and walked towards the end of the street and turned right.

SapphireDemon67
Vice Captain


Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:19 pm


James continues to look out over the city. Creatures of darkness began to manifest and move around the room. And yet James continued to ignore the darkness. As long as he was the only one in the mansion he had no reason to care about anything. He would remain confined in his home, and every person would remain safe from him, and the darkness.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:57 pm


SapphireDemon67
I sat on a bench in the human world, deciding whether or not to kill myself.... I finally reached a decision to live until I found my memories..... I sighed heavily, "All I know is my name, age and a few other things.... My name is Flaw Fay.... I'm 26 years old..... I'm immortal.... I love blood..... I feel no pain and I'm a Prince.... That's all I can seem to remember....." I sighed again, but more heavily this time... I looked down at my gun that was placed by my side in it's case.... I smiled at the long demon sword that my father, the king, had given my on my 18th birthday. I smiled at the humans that wondered by me as they laughed and chattered amongst themselfs and to others. I quietly stood up and swiftly, but fastly, walked over to a store and stared at the happy people inside. I turned, sighed again and walked towards the end of the street and turned right.

I conituned to run from my memories, "I feel like I.... don't want to remember...." I spotted a mansion in town and ran towards it, "Maybe someone in here might know me..." I sighed and banged on the door really loudly.

SapphireDemon67
Vice Captain


Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:49 pm


James stares down at Flaw he opens his window "Leave this place all you will find here is death." He knew all to well what the darkness would do to flaw if he stepped foot into the mansion.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:32 pm


Zack Fair of soldier
James stares down at Flaw he opens his window "Leave this place all you will find here is death." He knew all to well what the darkness would do to flaw if he stepped foot into the mansion.

(I'm going to third person... screw "I".... xD)
Flaw Fay stared at the man, bewildered. "Hmmm.... Darkness in there? I'm somewhat ammune to the darkness...." he grinned evily as his white teeth glowed, "I'm not what you think I am...." He paused to compouse his thoughts, "What do you mean by death? I don't quite understand...." his face was blank, expressionless.

SapphireDemon67
Vice Captain


Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:54 pm


"The darkness within this mansion, has control over many thins even death. So leave unless you wish to risk death." James closes his window and heads to his bedroom.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:11 am


Zack Fair of soldier
"The darkness within this mansion, has control over many thins even death. So leave unless you wish to risk death." James closes his window and heads to his bedroom.

Flaw Fay Shrugged, "Death? Like I care!" He snarled. He grinned and walked into the manshion, scanning the rooms that he pasted as he walked in deeper and deeper.

SapphireDemon67
Vice Captain


Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:33 pm


Cretures of darkness leap from the depths of the Mansions shadows and attack Flaw. James watches them attack Flaw through their eyes. He had long sense lost most of his control over the darkness. Now all he could do was keep it inside the mansion with him.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:49 pm


Flaw dodged the creatures as best he could. They forced him to back up into a corner. He snarled and cussed in anger, yanking out his gun. He fired several bullets at them to no avail. He put the gun up, did a front flip over the creatures, and landed onto his feet. Pain shot up through his injurered left leg and he stumbled, attempting to regain his balance. Success! He jumped back onto his feet and ran up the stairs towards the room with that man named James. He was so into darkness that he grinned evily at the thought of proving him wrong about darkness and him. He opened several doors, nothing in each. He paused to catch his breath. He then continued onward, the creatures still following him.

SapphireDemon67
Vice Captain


Asuma kururugi
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:42 pm


James sits down at his desk, he could sense Flaw."What is he doing why is he risking his life its foolish." The creatures of darkness begin to form a mass infrfont of His bedroom.His normally brown eyes change to a glowing yellow.
Reply
Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//