Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contests, etc.. (TBD)
Anniversary Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_narcissa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:59 am


The guild will turn a year old on January 2.

I'm not certain of the details but I believe I want to have a contest for a new banner or something along those lines. I like the current one but since a full year will have passed, let's do something fresh.



I know I still owe prizes for the Halloween contest, I will have that done this week.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:13 pm


I can't wait.

Aurora Alexander


Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:58 am


Didn't know what you were looking for, so I made this. If I think of anything else to do am I allowed to make another?

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:27 am


I have one!

User Image

Ron Weasley of Gryffindor


Daisy Halloway

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:27 pm


As smart as I am, I don't know how to make a banner crying
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:00 pm


I bet you can make more Mia - she didn't say any rules about limits.

Cass Halloway
Crew


Cass Halloway
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:34 am


Ron Weasley of Gryffindor
I have one!

User Image


OOO a snake a snake.... Oooo it's a snakee..
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:06 am


I think mine are the wrong size! gonk


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cass Halloway
Crew


Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:19 pm


Cass Halloway
I think mine are the wrong size! gonk


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


I took some measurements, and if that's the one Lady Narcissa likes, I can resize it for you.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:20 pm


Mia de Benedetti
Cass Halloway
I think mine are the wrong size! gonk


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


I took some measurements, and if that's the one Lady Narcissa likes, I can resize it for you.


Ohhh, I really like the middle one

Daisy Halloway


lady_narcissa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:19 pm


Oh I love the banners!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:01 am


Daisy Halloway
Mia de Benedetti
Cass Halloway
I think mine are the wrong size! gonk


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


I took some measurements, and if that's the one Lady Narcissa likes, I can resize it for you.


Ohhh, I really like the middle one


If I can get the middle on resized I would be happy to put it up as that winner.

lady_narcissa
Captain


lady_narcissa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:03 am


Mia de Benedetti
Didn't know what you were looking for, so I made this. If I think of anything else to do am I allowed to make another?

User Image


This is the winner for this size. I adore it.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:12 am


*throws arms in the air* I win by default! blaugh

Mia de Benedetti
Vice Captain


Ryder aka Toran

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:25 am


Mia de Benedetti
*throws arms in the air* I win by default! blaugh



A win is a win is a win *high five*
Reply
Contests, etc.. (TBD)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//