|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:13 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:56 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:14 pm
We miss you George! heart
Aw jeez, I'm listening to Love Comes To Everyone and crying right now, but I'm not even that sad. I'm just happy that he was so at peace when he died. He wasn't scared of it at all.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 pm
I LOVE AND MISS YOU GEORGIE!!! heart crying heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:51 pm
Damn! I didn't realize yesterday was the aniversary of his death. Well. I was listening to some of his solo stuff yesterday. I hope that counts as a tribute to him. George lives on forever in his music. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:36 pm
Wanna know somthing?My aunt died the same the SAME DAY & YEAR.NOT KIDDING 2001 RIP T.T
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:42 pm
RIP GEORGE HAROLD HARRISON 1943--2001 ((Or enjoy your reincarnated life <3))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:08 pm
R.I.P. George. You will always be my fav. Forever and always.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:50 pm
may george harrison rest in peace
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:42 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:44 pm
RIP he was my favorite and his guitar playing was just awsome and some singing was awsome like i me mine
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:45 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|