Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
Dragon Ball Z: Capsule Toys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do yo want one?
  Yeah there so cool!
  No. It's just another one of those ''collect them all!'' scam.
  One? I want them all!
  I can't find them. T_T
View Results

[-.-]LEMON_ZOMBIE[-.-]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:27 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These are dierectly imported from Japan. I just got one yesterday. They are pvc figures you put together displaying different action scenes from the DBZ series! Well all of the except for Goku and baby Gohan waving. stare They come in seven different plastic dragon balls. Each one comes with one piece of Shenlong.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They are supposed to be avilible at Suncoast and Media Play, but I found mine at a book store in the mall. Does anyone else own any of these or want them?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:25 am


The images aren't working for me... perhaps you should upload them on http://imageshack.us .

MikoBura
Vice Captain


MochiPuchiko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:56 pm


I have a few of my own gashapon, and plan to get the next set of the chibi ones sitting on balls. 3nodding

...and you stole my Vegeta sig. rofl That's ok, he can't fit in mine for now. sad
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:00 am


I would want them, but they seem a little expensive... even if they aren't, the import costs *goes off to cry in a corner* I hate my country for barely having anime >.>

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Espada69

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:10 pm


I have some of them
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:59 pm


i was only able to get one and then they whent away gonk

drunken ninja45


better homes and gardens

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:46 am


depending on your location in the U.S you can recive them at a too cool and anime store
Reply
Dragonball Z

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//