|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:01 pm
"SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY is reportedly lining up his young daughter to sing on the soundtrack to SHREK 4.
Over the weekend, a British tabloid reported that MCCartney was set to lend his vocals to a new character in the animated film.
And now the former Beatle is keen to get his five-year-old daughter Beatrice involved in the latest installment of the movie franchise - which stars Mike Myers and Cameron Diaz - by singing a song her father has penned for one of the characters.
A source tells Britain's Daily Express newspaper, "Paul is really pleased to be part of the next Shrek film because it's Bea's favourite movie.
"He said she can't stop talking about it. He wants to go one step further though and make sure she's a part of the film.
"Paul's writing a song for the film and wants Bea to sing some of the harmonies. She's quite a musical kid. She's very bright. It will be a dream come true for Bea.""
Source: http://www.macca-central.com/macca-news/morenews.php?id=2869
(I got this off of LJ)
Thoughts?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:36 pm
I hadn't heard that.
I think it's kinda cute that he wants to get involved in it because Bea loves it so much.
I can't believe they're making more Shrek, though. gonk
Oh well. Paul being involved is something I'm not at all surprised at. I mean, it's Paul.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:47 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:13 pm
Is Paul going to voice a character, or just the music?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:23 pm
stickyfeet Is Paul going to voice a character, or just the music? Voice and a song.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:56 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:47 pm
I heard about this a while ago
and I don't think it's going to be called Shrek 4 I read somewhere it's gonna be Shrek Goes Fourth or something like that
and they are also planning to do a 5th Shrek movie
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:57 am
oy vey, thats all i can say
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:25 pm
 This Shrek franchise is going a little overboard don't you think? I kinda hate Shrek but I'll make sure to watch this when it comes out. Does anyone know when it comes out?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:58 pm
As little as we need another Shrek...
I think that it's great that Paul is working on the movie. I'm definately going to get a ticket to that one.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:17 am
This is interesting. The first Shrek was GREAT I think. I loved it when it first came out and the second one was good aswell. I never got around to seeing the third one but oh well. I may see this one mainly because of Paul but I'll have to see when it comes out. I think it's cute that he got his daughter in the movie.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:18 pm
Shrek is turning out to be a lot like Harry Potter. So many sequals! But that's nice getting his daughter involved in film. And I'd like to hear that song....
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:20 pm
RockerLover9 Shrek is turning out to be a lot like Harry Potter. So many sequals! But that's nice getting his daughter involved in film. And I'd like to hear that song.... You did NOT just compare Shrek to Harry Potter. burning_eyes
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:36 pm
I didn't mean it in that way. Just with all these sequals haha. Liebe Thelema RockerLover9 Shrek is turning out to be a lot like Harry Potter. So many sequals! But that's nice getting his daughter involved in film. And I'd like to hear that song.... You did NOT just compare Shrek to Harry Potter. burning_eyes
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:32 pm
izzib1202 oy vey, thats all i can say agreed
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|